insecure

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i don't know why i always write the stories at night...

and end up too lazy to cheeck the story...

like previous chapter i will add some thing latter "if you still haven't read the previous added chapter please comeback to the 15th chapter, because i added some at the end of the story"

so... i'm so sorry if latter you have to read it again...>.<

 

Jong in try to focuses his eyes on the Tv screen, force himself not to stealing a glance towards Luhan. Nomaly, he will just pretend to not seeing Luhan in this state, but the current situation is not support his effort at all. Luhan is sitting right beside him, he can feels Luhan’s heat spread around his body, he can hears luhan’s breath when he is breathing, and it is drive him crazy. And the fact that Sehun is right beside Luhan with circling arm around his waist, and Baekhyun killer eyes. It makes him nervous more.

Jong in only half-watching the film that telling about the superhero thing who tried to save the world with his robots, the man is damn rich with a lot of woman around him. jong in thinks that this film is nonsense, everyone with that kind of gift, “money showered” of course have an ability to be superhero, they have money for that. Watching this film really waste of his time, but again, this is the Luhan Favorite one, not to mention Sehun and Chanyeol too, so he endures it, he doesn't really watching thought.

Through the film, he only stealing some glances towards Luhan who get unnoticed by the said person, and smelling his fragrant, damn, he is smell good. Feeling Luhan’s temperature makes him calm, like he can feels the old time, he just feels safe.

But, the calling ‘Eomma’ of Luhan doesn’t miss the action did by Jong in, he can smells the fishy Jong in from his seat. Baekhyun doesn’t really watch the film; he is busy to watch over Jong in, just in case he does something inappropriate things to his Luhan.

“Lulu-ah…” baekhyun calling Luhan name when he saw Jong in just about to sniffs Luhan’s smells again, and immediately not only Luhan, but all of the eyes is staring at him now

“o… why baekkie?” Luhan innocently asking the flushes Baekhyun

“ah… nothing, I thought that there was a bug disturbing you” Baekhyun looking at Jong in right in his eyes and smiling sweetly, then move to look at confuse looking Luhan again “I think I just wrong, I just miss you” baekhyun pout slightly “can I sit beside you, and Kai, will you change your seat with me?”

“aih, Byun baek… you are impossible” Sehun just ignore the pouting Baekhyun and continue to watching the movie again

“I’m helping you bastard” Baekhyun whisper under his breath

“Kai… will you?” Baekhyun looking at Jong in with his evil grin and piercing eyes

A bit confuse, Jong in stand up from his seat slowly, not to forget take a glance on Luhan who also look at him, he smiles at Luhan and Luhan smiles back at him it’s enough, he smiles at me Jongin thinks.

“do not takes your expecting too high” Baekhyun whisper at Jong in when he walk pass by Jong in

Jong in take a sit on baekhyun previous seat, beside Chanyeol and Tao, a bit he knows that now Baekhyun is stares at him with his sharp eyes, maybe trying to kill him slowly by his eyes laser. But, he shrugs it. He looks at Luhan who really focuses on watching the screen with his slight open mouth and wide eyes, he smile slightly.

“take care of your eyes or I will stab it with the fork” Baekyhun mouthed him when Jong in accidentally catch Baekhyun eyes, and with a big gulp Jong in look back at the screen before once again secretly glance at Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter