uneasy uncomfortable

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beware of really short chapter...

i'm so sorry that i can't update like before... but i will finish this story soon...^^

enjoy it ok...

There are a lot of sounds can be heard around him, screaming sounds, laughing sounds, giggling sounds, whispering sounds, and other sounds. It is so crowded and noisy. A lot of people are enjoying the street food or just walking around and hang out with their friends and lovers. They seem like really happy and having their time.

While Luhan, is nervously standing in the middle of the street, hearing all the noises to easy his heart beat. He is on his way to meet jong in, but his nervousness makes him hesitate to continuing his walk to the called café. He looks around, looking for something that can makes him feel less nervous, but reminding that he will meet with Jong in fasten his pulse.

After standing aimlessly at the middle of street, and fixing his mind for about 5 minutes, he takes a little step forward and continue to walk to go to XXX café to meet jong in. he takes a really deep breath and sigh hard. He doesn’t know why he is really nervous and all, he just wanna see Jongin, his friend, not like he is going to meet his highschool crushes and confessing his feeling (thought Jong in was his Highschool crushed), but he can’t help it. He is really in mess now, his heart beat beating so fast and his mind can’t stop worrying about what will happen there.

The xxx café can be seen clearly from his spot. He also can sees that jong in is already sitting face backing him and enjoying his drink. For the nth he sigh and walk towards the enter door and push it open before pause his movement to take a breath and walk straight to where jong in is.

“hi Lu” Jong in smile sweetly at awkward Luhan as Luhan pull his chair to sit down

“hi… Kai…” Luhan answers him when he already sits on the not-so-comfortable chair

It is awkward and uneasy feeling for Luhan, he can’t thinking of any conversation with jong in. not like that time when he and jong in promised to just being friend and support one another, this atmosphere really suffocated him and he doesn’t know why. He takes a glance toward Jong in that is busy looking at his phone, jong in doesn’t look like he bothered with the uneasy feeling around him. Looking so relax and comfortable, Jong in smile at Luhan when he catchs Luhan glancing at him.

“Lu…” Jong in calling his name that make him look up “just order anything to make you relax ok… I’ll be back, just need to do my little business at the restroom” Luhan nodding with blush on his pale cheeks

After jong in left. Luhan let out his breath out. Looking around to seek the waitress and order his drink, finally luhan can live easily for awhile while jong in is gone.

***

“where is Luhan?” Baekhyun who just wake up walk straight to the kitchen table and place his head on the cold table

“out” Sehun answer who not bother to look at lazy head Baekhyun and just reading his newspaper

“where?”

“out”

“I know … and I asked where?! The exact place… the name of the place”

“I don’t know” still engross by his paper in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter