Leaving, Please stay, Over

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan standing in front of their apartment with shaking hand, he waited at the outside when he sees sehun coming a few minutes ago, actually Luhan already reached their apartment about 4 hour before Sehun did and waiting for Sehun to come. But, when Sehun was coming, he started to chicken out and hiding behind the pillar so Sehun won’t see him.

 

He heard every single thing that happen inside, Sehun cry out voice and each crashing sound coming from inside the house. Guilty feeling starting to eat him alive, he was sorry for everything, for coming to met Jong in today, to gave Jong in chance, to let his emotion drift his mind. He was sorry for breaking Sehun's kind heart.

 

“what i did wrong... damnit... i ing love you bastard... i love you... Arrrgh... ing stupid ...!!!”

 

Luhan close his eyes tight hearing that kind of words coming out from Sehun sweet lips.

 

“i love you... i’m ing love you... i love you... i love you... i love you son of ...i love you...”

 

Luhan gritted his teeth as he heard that pitiful voice coming inside their apartment. He takes step backward until his back touching the cold wall. His hand shaking violently and some drops of tears falling fro his eyes continuously. He hang his head down, his bangs covered his red face, his shaking hand grips his shirt tightly, it is too much for Luhan, he can’t hear that kind of voice coming out from Sehun little mouth. He has never heard that kind of words, that kind of sound coming out from Sehun. He must have hurt sehun so bad, he broke Sehun heart, it was his entire fault.   

 

“sorry Sehun-ah… I’m so sorry… I Love You too...” Luhan wipes his tears that falls endlessly with his clothes, hoping that the tears will be stopped and he will have some courage to go through that door and hugs that man who cry out inside, but it is like the tears won’t be stop sooner it still flowing through Luhan’s cheeks on and on.

 

With heavy steps, Luhan starts to drag his legs away from that place. He can’t facing Sehun now, he won’t makes Sehun more sad by coming to him and confront with him. so, he just takes step away from Sehun and calming himself first and finish his business. “I’ll be back Sehun… just… stay please…”

 

***

“you now? I just really want you to off from my eyes now!!! How could you did that to Sehun??!! To our Maknae..!!! you know what he had go through what we have promise to each other? ??!! you killed him Kim ing Jong in!!! where did you put your Damn brain at?!!

 

“he stole what is should be mine!!!”

 

“Right…!! Yours!!! But you tossed him away, you leave him, you are the one who let him slipped away your hand!!! You bastard”

 

“I’m not… I didn’t meant to leave him, I just need some time!!! Why don’t you stand on my side Kyungsoo, you have to support me!!?"

 

“who do you think I ‘am have to standing for you while you are the one who did wrong? Do you think I’m insane??!!! Just go Die Kim Jong in!!! I Don’t Care” D.O pushes Jong in through the door and closes it right in front of Jong in face “don’t you ever come back to me before you say sorry to Luhan and Sehun!!”

 

“kyungsoo… D.O… D.O…!!!” jong in banging the door hoping for D.O to changes his mind, but nonetheless  the door still close and no sign for D.O to open the door soon.

 

After that drama happened at the café, Jong in left by Luhan chased over Sehun, even though Jong in hold Luhan arms and prevented Luhan to run after Sehun, getting slaps from luhan enough for him to let Luhan go chasing after Sehun. It was not hurt nor sting, Luhan’s hand was so smooth and small, he won’t hurt any one with that hands, but the hatred eyes that Luhan had before made Jong in chest felt stive, it felt like his throat choked up and his hand losing their stenght. It was hurt to see the one that you love hate you till they crying in front of you. It was hurt to know that what you do is wrong and hurting the other person. And it was worse when the other person that you think as your own brother stated your mistakes.

 

He won’t cry, he can’t. it was what he put in his brain before, he was a man with dignity, he has his goal, to get luhan back to his arm, a bit scratch in his heart won’t mean anything, as long as he can own that perfect human being again. He will do everything to get Luhan back. Luhan was his, luhan is his, and Luhan will be back to him because there where luhan belongs to, his arms.

 

For Sehun, he sure felt a bit guilt growing inside him, but he chooses to put it aside. Sehun is the wrong one, he took what should be him, he took his property, and he has to hand him back to Jong in because Luhan belongs to Jong in and only Jong in. Sehun doesn’t deserve Luhan, no matter who Sehun is, his Friend or his brother, Love is Love and Jong in will take back his property, Luhan.

 

Walking through the night, alone and cold Jong in thinking about his future. All of his friend was wrong, they never put their feet inside his shoes, they never know how bad it missing your mate, the one who should be there beside you and support you, they will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter