The Cycle

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

still un edit... alot of error in spelling and gramar ^^

It is already 2 days luhan and sehun have this kind of cold war relationship around. And Baekhyun who happen to be some one in the middle of their war fells so suffocated by the atmostfer at their house. There were alot of times Luhan tried to talk to Sehun but the said person wont even care about hurting Luhan’s heart with his words. Baekhyun just always be their bridge to communicate, and he always there to comforting Luhan when Sehun once again slice Luhan’s heart with his rude words.

Of course, it was hurt for luhan to talk with sehun. He felt like he had to go through the same page when he was with jong in. He fells useless and unimportant, he fells like Sehun doesn’t need him anymore now, and he is shaken from that thought.

Luhan walk hesitaly towards Sehun’s room ( it was their room, before Luhan moved to Baekhyun’s room ), he thought that he has to fix their problem before it is too late. He knows that he made a huge mistake and hurt Sehun so bad, he knows Sehun insecurity about their relationship. But he has to make the movee or not at all.

Luhan see Sehun looking out the windows with knitting eyebrow. Sehun seems in a bad mood right now but Luhan have to talk with Sehun now.

“sehun...” Luhan called sehun with a low voice that he wasn’t sure sehun heard him, but fornutely Sehun did

Sehun turn around and look at luhan with frown on his face “what?”

“I... are you alright?”

“No!”

Luhan startled hearing that harsh words from sehun, he knows that it will come, but it still hurt hearing that sound.

“I... i want to talk to you about us” Luhan says that words already, he sigh in relief and looking at floor afraid of Sehun hateful stare

“Us? What about us?” sehun walks toward Luhan in slow, and luhan fells that sehun coming closer to him take a few steps back

“i’m asking you Luhan, wahat about us?” Sehun asks Luhan in a cold tone

“don’t you... don’t you miss us?”Luhan still look at the floor and avoid looking at Sehun’s face

“miss who??! Us?” Sehun come closer to Luhan

Luhan noded his head and takes a few step back again.

“look at me” Sehun’s coldly says to luhan

Luhan not really sure about it, should he look at Sehun now or just keep staring at the floor “Look at me” Luhan immediately look up after Sehun shout at in high tones

Luhan want to hug sehun right now, he feels scared and broken, he needs sehun comfort to feels save, but he knows he will never give it to Luhan now. So Luhan just standing there and look up at sehun with shaking hand

“what about Us?”

Luhan gulping his suddenly dry throat, he knows he has to answer Sehun’s question or he will get mad at him “we drifting apart... i think...”

“you don’t have to think, we are”

Luhan just stare Sehun with glassy eyes, tried harder to not crying in fronnt of Sehun “i just don’t want us to be like this... i want us... not like t-this”

“Like what?”

“Like we hate each other, like we are an enemy that lives in one roof” Luhan let a single tears falls from his eyes and wipe it away “i’m sorry sehun, i hurt you”

Sehun just standing there looking at luhan with stoic face, his eyes are so cold that gives shiver trhough Luhan’s heart

“go away” Sehun turns his back at Luhan and walk away

“wha...What?” Luhan cannot believe what he just heard from sehun’s mouth

“I said, go away” luhan just let his tears falls down his cheeks an sobs quitely, in slow he step out from Sehun’s room

***

The next few hours, when baekhyun come home, Luhan said that Baekhyun and Sehun can eat first because he has somethng to do. Being a Byun Baekhyun he is, he knows that something happend while he was away.

Baekhyun walks towards Sehun’s room and walk in just to see the depressed maknae sitting on his bed with blank stare, he looks out of the window with that sad face, and baekhyun has to hld his tounge from asking sehun anything.

“Sehun~a, dinner’s ready... lets go”

“i’m not hungry hyung” sehun stiil not looking at Baekhyun

“yes you are... Luhan won’t eat with us if that what hold you, so come on”

Sehun finnaly look at Baekhyun with curious expression “why?”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes at Sehun and he said that he hates my baby “he has something to do, let’s go”

For a moment Sehun just sit on his bed, not really sure he has to go out side and eat, or just hold his hunger for a bit more, but his stomach suddenly screaming in pain asking for food. So he stands up and walks to the kitchen. Before entering the kitchen he makes a sudden break, afraid that Baekhyun was lying at him, and will find Luhan nicely sit at the kitchen chair with his bright smile.

But after he walks into the kitchen he only finds Baekhyun who busy stuffing some honey chicken into his mouth. He sighs in relief but also sad at the same, a bit he hopes that Baekhyun was lying to him.

***

The dinner is filled with anything but silent. Sehun and baekhyun just eat their meals in mute. Sehun have no appetite to eat, it was Luhan’s who made the dinner, and inside his heart he knows how much he misses him, but he put that  feeling aside to hold himself strong. Baekhyun eat with irritated mood, he loves talking and he is not a quite eater too. But being in this kind of situation made him really can’t produce a single sound.

Watching Luhan and Sehun fight like really drove Baekhyun mad. He missed that times when they still fluffy cotton around each other even tough he felt left out. Because of that past, they were hurt. Baekhyun knows that Sehun have the right to mad at Luhan, but Luhan is not ok at all right now. he knows how is Luhan state now, he shares the same bed as him now. he felt pity over Luhan now, the feeling unwanted and useless that made Luhan so depressed a long time a go with jong in, now have come back and hurt him twice harder than before, because now he blames himself for this problem. And Baekhyun hate it.

“i hate you” Baekhyun bluntly stated his thought

Sehun sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter