Dinner

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If any one asked him what is his big problem now

He will answered in with a loud voice

Luhan

Luhan is his big problem, the biggest problem he ever have

He realizes that forgetting him will take forever, even maybe impossible thing to do.

He realizes that he will always love that man, even deeper each time he sees him.

And it is dangerous.

He don’t quite sure how this scene started, when he found himself agreeing Sehun invitation to coming to his new apartment without thinking about the next consequence . Ever since he makes a promise to Sehun to try forgetting Luhan, he tries his best to avoid Luhan as far as he can. Never attending any kind of group bounding that always suggests by D.O or any hang out party anymore, he afraid just is he will bumped in Luhan or meet him.

But here he is now, with his casual dress, tight grey jeans and a blue shirt covered by caramel jacket. Sit like a statue in the middle of the noisy monster, if he forgets to breath maybe he will becomes one kind of famous dumb statue. Chanyeol and Kris already teasing around and joking like an old lady from the neighborhood, D.O is in the kitchen helping Luhan to arrange the plate for their dinner. And Tao is talking to a pretty boy, maybe Bakhyin if I got it right. And sehun just sit on the floor, with his usual face watching Net Geo about a snake which killed a crocodile, or maybe that was Boa, … it still snake after all.

Sometimes, while the other busy with their own world. Jong in eyes will fixated on the kitchen room and steal some glance at the smiling Luhan, and he relief that nobodies sense that. When Luhan will cassualy look over the living room, he will avert his eyes and pretend joining Sehun watching the scary scene on the TV screen.

During watching his smile, he often forgetting that Luhan is Sehun’s boyfriend. Pretend that D.O and Luhan were talking about him all the time. Surely, he knows that he won’t be the main topic at all. But having that kind of idea won’t kill him. and maybe it will give him a bit air to breath. By his dream.

 It’s not like he was doing something wrong…

he just watch hi, not steal him away...

At least that what he tells himself all the times this night, until he hear a rude voice wake up call from…

“Baby… I’m hungry” Baekhyin make his way to Luhan and whining like a little kid. The called guy just gives him a lovely smile that makes Jong in Cheeks heat up “I just need to put the spicy chicken and all set Baekhyun~a… “ oh, so his name is Baekhyun

The Baekhyun smile widely and peck Luhan on the cheek, and make Jong in jolt from his seat. How can that guy kissed Luhan naturraly while Sehun is here and can catch him, do Luhan is cheating with that pretty guy or what.

Jong in watch Baekhyun walking back to his spot beside Tao, and turn his head around meeting Jong in wide eyes. He thought that he saw that guy smirk at him by his eyes in a slight moment before he find himself talking back with Tao.

“Dinner is ready” D.O say as he claps his hand calling for the other parties to coming and sit around the dining table.

“woaah… you make a great view Luhannie” Chanyeol scans the table with awe

“swept your drool, disgusting” kris push chanyeol head with a light tap on his forehead

Chanyeol pouting at Kris but smile immediately when Luhan whispered small thanks toward Chanyeol.

As usually, Chanyeol won’t shut up at all, he make a sound every time he put in the piece of food inside his mouth and Kris scolded him from being unbehave.

“what law said about is a sin?” Chanyeol snort at Kris and continue eating and

“I agree with you, you know” Baekhyun shoot him a sweet smile “my daughter cook always the best, that is why our Sehun Loves him so much” Luhan’s eyes widen and cough a bit, his cheeks slighty tinted in pink color, and Sehun just laughing. Kris and D.O on the other hand just rolls their eyes. And Tao seems no bother to give any attention to them but his plate.

While Jong in just eat his meal slowly, and try to not be hurt by the affection showed in front of him.

“Baekhyun~a, while eating is completely inappropriate” Luhan try to explain to Bakhyun “even if that cuisine was the best food ever, we can’t in front of other people”

Baekhyun huffing “Righht. Like you are strangers” Baekhyun pokes his tofu “hi stranger” Baekhyun mumbles under his breath

Chnayeol nodded in agreement “you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter