to be blamed

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

hi... sweety...^^

i miss you so much... here, here i'm coming back... i'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting...TT.TT

Next morning Luhan seems can’t even open his eyes at all, his head pounding hard like getting hit by a really big hammer, his throat feels so dry and hurt makes him cough a few times. Chirping sound of the birds outside the window make the pounding of his head worst. Luhan try to open one of his eyes with some effort, looking at the peaceful sleeper beside him he smiles a bit. He sits up and tries to gather his mind together before walk to the bathroom and wash his face.

Looking at the mirror he makes a low sigh, his face look really pale and lifeless, his eyes bags almost reach his chin. Even zombie will look better than his. After brush his teeth and wash his face he walks to the kitchen to make breakfast for Sehun and Baekhyun.

 Reach the kitchen he almost choked his own saliva when he sees Sehun standing there and hold a glass of hot chocolate. Sehun doesn’t seem to realize Luhan presence

“goo… good morning Sehun…”luhan says as he slowly walks toward the kitchen

Sehun doesn’t say a word, just look at Luhan with no emotion. Luhan gulping big saliva and coming closer to the standing still Sehun, but before Luhan can get any closer to him, Sehun just walks passing him without a word.

Feeling stings on his eyes, Luhan hold himself from crying. He knows that it is his fault, he makes Sehun hate him, and he has to bear with all of this.

Luhan take the flour, egg, milk and sugar for breakfast, he knows that the possibility Sehun will eat his pancakes is quite tiny. But he just doesn’t want Sehun to starve himself. He has to make one for Baehyun too. As he make the pancakes, he will continuously stealing a glance to the person who sit at couch in the living room and watch “who-knows-what” program at the TV.  Sehun looks so relax and act like nothing happened before and it makes Luhan feels more guilty than before.

After done making the pancakes and put them in three different plates, Luhan come closer to Sehun once again. He takes a deep breath before take another step closer to the said person.

“Sehun…” Sehun look up and when he sees Luhan he just look at him with uninteresting eyes

“I made you breakfast, pancakes and cho…”

“I’m not hungry” Sehun cuts Luhan with venom in his word, Luhan flinch at the tone that Sehun use and leave sehun after saying that he understand.

Sehun still looking at Luhan when Luhan walk away from him with trembling hand. He knows that he had hurt Luhan, but Luhan hurt him more. He feels like he want to just trap him in his arm and never let him go, so Jong In won’t come and steal him away. But he can’t, he loves Luhan too much to let luhan trapped inside. He will let Luhan go and free. He will let him choose his happiness even thought his happiness was not with Sehun, as long as Luhan happy, he will trying to be happy too.

***

Jong in sit in front of his two friends, his swollen eyes and pale face make the other two who standing awkwardly worry about him. jong in just sit there and look at the distance with no soul. Both of them knew that something is wrong, and it must be about Luhan. Jong in loves Luhan so much, they do understand, they feels so sorry for jong in. seeing jong in looks lifeless and empty, make them really sad. He is their brother, and they love him. but again, Sehun is also their brother, it make them confuse. They do aware of what Jong in going through, how much it pained him losing Luhan, the one that he loves for dearest. Jong in have feeling for Luhan since the first time they met, but again, Jong in was the one who pushed Luhan away from his life, he was the one who too selfish and hurt Luhan, and Sehun was just happened be there, at the right time.

“you know that you can’t sulking all day long right Kai?” Chanyeol says to the empty soul who just sits infront of him

“Luhan won’t coming back to you even though you cries for year” he added as he didn’t got reply for the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter