warning

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi...^^ so i'm already edited this chapter, and i added some at the end. Sehun and Chanyeol Bromace...

have fun on reading this...^^

i wish Have a nice Day... <3

Luhan still awake when the clock pointed at 3 a.m. it is dark outside and the only thing he can hears is the sound of wind and the slight engine sound from the road. Looking at his right, Sehun is sleeping soundly hugging his arm. He touches Sehun hair lightly, looking at his flawless skin and there a small smile appears on his pale face.

Loving this guy absolutely the happiest moment he ever has. He loves this guy, he treasure this guy, he respect this guy… but it is seems not enough for him. He can’t give sehun all of his heart, his mind, his love, his sincere, because he already give it to somebody else. How guilt his feeling now, how can he hurt this perfect man.

“why do you love me sehun-ah?” Luhan kisses Sehun eyebrow “I’m so sorry for hurting you… hmm… I’m the most horrible man you’ve ever met right? I stole your heart, but I gave my heart to some body else.” Luhan unconsiously droping a single tears watching how peaceful Sehun sleeps “I’m so sorry… sorry” Luhan slowly slip out from the bed and head to the bathroom to wash his face

What he doesn’t know is, the person who laying on the bed with him just a moment a go, open his eyes

 

***

Cold sweat droping from his forehead, Jong in sits like a statue on the couch on Chanyeol house. He will checks the door every two minutes, obviously waiting for his nightmare or heaven. He holding a glass still full of lemon tea made by D.O, he gave it to Jong in to make him relax but, Jong in still have not touched it yet.

He looks at the wall clock which is hanging above the Tv, it is almost eleven but they still not arrive yet. He plays with the glass on his hand mindlessly, somehow he felt anxious about this situation. Maybe it is about seeing Luhan and Sehun together at the same place as his doing levey dovey thing that drive him crazy.

Or feeling to seeing smile on Luhan face, hearing his sweet voice, feeling his soft skin.

He just can’t contain himself calm.

Continuing looking at the front door Jongin sighs for the nth already.

“take it easy buddy” kris sits beside him with a smirk on “you can handle it well. If you felt sorry, and you want him back, you can. Just promise me to not hurt Sehun” Kris pats his head “and that is the impossible thing to do jjong”

Jong in looks at Kris who walks to the kitchen counter and asking Tao to fill him another lemon juice on his glass. He knows kris loves Sehun like a little brother; he was the one who protected Sehun when there were people bullied him. and he know, he will beats him when he makes Sehun hurt.

As jongin drawn himself on his daydream, the bell woke him up. Not waiting for another second, Jong in stand up and head to the front door with sweaty hand. He hears the bell ringing again, and hesitate open the door slowly

On his maind, when he open the door he will see the smiling Luhan there, offer him the warmest smile he is missing, he hugs him and lead him the couch and brings a glass of lemon tea or lemon juice for him. or Sehun stoic face with limited smile hanging there, holding Luhan’s hand possessively who smiling at him.

But the fact hit him hard, when he opens the door wide with a small nervous small. A black short hair man with a thick eyeliner and petite pale body shoot him a glare.

“oh my God, why it’s should be you who opened the door?” Baekhyun throw his hand backward and sigh dramatically “you ruined my Good Morning”

Jong in just stare at him, too shock hearing such a harsh words from baekhyun lips.

“move aside, I want to enter the house” Baekhyun shoves him aside and step inside with sudden smile when he sees Chanyeol “Hey chan”

Chanyeol looks at the source of the voice and grinning “Hey puppy”

Jongin rolls his eyes. Looking at the road, looking a slight appearance of Luhan or Sehun or Sehuna and Luhan there, but he cannot find any. He closes the door and walk inside to find Baekhyun talking to Tao casually with loud voice.

“where are they?” Jong in sits beside Tao and put his glass on the table stand “don’t you come with them?”

“no, they have to buy some strawberry, Luhan said that he wants to make one here” Baekhyun glance at Tao confuse ace “Strawberry cake” Tao nodded and grinning “I love Lu strawberry cake” Tao said and Baekhyun nodded anthusiachly cannot agree more.

After about half hour later Sehun and luhan arrive at Chanyeol, Jong in cannot hold his heartbeat to beat faster than usual. He is looking at Luhan with adores eyes and try to smile at him, at first Luhan looks afraid to smile back, but then he smiles brightly at Jong in when Sehun busy to talk to D.O.

Luhan taking a few steps closer to the couch where jong in are, for a second jong in hold his breath too hard to believe that Luhan approach him. But the reality is always heart breaking, Luhan is not walk to him, but he walk straight to where Baekhyun is sitting right beside Jong in couch.

Stupid Jong in says to himself.

***

Luhan watch around the house, he is sitting right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter