Smile and guilt

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong in can’t help himself from smiling entire day, remembering about the moment he and Luhan had this evening. He wonders that it was a dream, a much really the most beautiful dream he ever had. But it snapped him woke, Luhan was smiling brightly at him and he knew it wasn’t a dream at all.

“hallo~~~~ earth to Kai” chanyeol waving his hand in front of smiling dumb Jong in

“what?” Jong in answer him with a low tone, can't be heard a slight irritated tone at all, not usually Jong in type in Chanyeol mind

"you are not in your right mind man... i talked to you all the times but you never replied"

"oh, i'm sorry..." jong in smile at him, the sweet smile that makes chanyeol crept out

“what is wrong with you? You freak me out? Should I call a doctor?” Chnayeol look at jong in with fakes worry face

“please just do it” jong in rolls his eyes

“oh my god… you really out of your mind… I’ll call a really god doctor NOW” chanyeol takes his phone and make a call, while jong in just giggles at him.

Jong in and Chanyeol are having dinner at the Chinese Restaurant, they’ve promised to spare some time to have a dinner together, with Kris, but it seems like Kris can’t make it so it just the two of them. The surrounding feels like really calming and peaceful. The food smells good and the light candles around him enough to make this night light up with romance atmosphere. People around brings their mates and family to celebrate anything they have, and it is a beautiful sight. Except, of course the fact that Jong in coming with no other person but Chanyeol. It will be perfect if Luhan is here and accompy him, but the fact hit him, Luhan is busy with his lovely Sehun now. He know that this light up chattering will make every one enjoy they meal, but not to Jong in, he can’t eat. He is busy thinking about Luhan, his life and busy smiling like an idiot. Even chanyeol creep by it.

He knows it is not the right things to do, thinking about your Ex- who now is your Best friend boyfriend. But jong in can’t understand why he is thinking about Luhan all the time, and it is bothering him that they are now have their own lovely time far there, while he was here thinking about Luhan all the time. Jong in often thinking about how Sehun and Luhan spend their times on each other arms, sharing kisses, and touch. He really wonders why do he has to thinking about that bad things, and he absolutely had that fact.

But again, even a tiny hope. He sure he can get Luhan attention again. Maybe it was hurt for him for just being friend. Heck, thinking about being friend with Luhan never exist in his dictionary.  But if being Luhan’s friend can help him get Luhan’s back. He’ll do it… even if it means getting hurt and hurting other parties.

“hei Chan…” Jong in calls Chanyeol who is busy texting on his phone

“mmm…??” Chanyeol humming to respond Jong in’s call

“I’m the happiest guy today… you know why?” Jong in look outside the large widow “because he calls my name…”

Chanyeol just stare at him dumbfaces, he can’t get what Jong in means. But looking at those happy face Jong in makes, he just nods and congrats him. jong in smile widely and sip his red wine slowly

“friend…” jong in play with his glass and a smirk plastered on his face “let’s be friend… Lu~” he whisper to himself so Chanyeol won’t hear him.

 

***

Luhan sit on his bed reading a book that Sehun bought for him yesterday, while Baekhyun just lying on the floor with his busy finger tapping on his screen phone. Sehun leaves them about two hours a go, to get them something to eat. Luhan was to tired to cook, he makes a lot of excuse to not stepping on the kitchen, and being a good Boyfriend he is, Sehun just volunteer himself to go out and grabs some meals for the three of them.

“hey, I’m home” Sehun announce his coming as he step in, closing the door behind and calling for Luhan’s name. he waited for Luhan who usually come running down the stairs at the sound of voice. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter