Sick and cold

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light on his window blinded him. the unclosed curtain and open window make him feels chill and warm at the same time. The morning breeze makes him curling like a winter cat and the warm sunlight makes his eyes blinking from the dazzle of the light. He finally open his eyes and sigh lightly, he let his brain freeze a moment and enjoyed the chill of morning wind. He lay on his back and realize that he just slept on the floor last night.

Jong in sit up and growled, massage his nape due his heavy head. He felt his surrounding blurred and his eyes feel like burning.

“it can’t be…” he stand up and suddenly he feels like walking on the air and in a second he tripped and falling to the hard floor again

“…” his head start to spinning and each part of his body ache and tired. he know that he got a fever. he shouldn't falling aslep on the floor last night. plus with the open window, even if it is the spring seasons, night still have his way to made Jong in shaking in cold.

He slowly looking around and searching for his phone. As soon as he spot his phone he cursed, because his phone is way to far from him to reach. But he got no other choice than walk limping to the where his phone is, used the wall to walk through the position he had been lying until 15 minuteas ago to the where his phone is. It is lying on his glass table on the middle of his living room.

 When he got his phone he immediately calls the first person he just called yesterday without looking who it is, as he think it is chanyeol.

“yeol… can you get me a medicine please? I think I catch a fever and I felt really dizzy, lifting my hand even like lifting your house… and  will you…?

“Kai…? I’ll go to your house now” Jong in stop talking and shock to hear the familiar voice who is not chanyeol but Sehun

Kai want to say no to Sehun, but sehun already cut the line. So he decide to call D.O instead in order to make him a bit less tense when Sehun coming.

 

###

 

“hey Kai… feeling better?” Jong in hear a voice calling for his name and open his eyes, he just asleep for a moment waiting for one of his friend arrive, and Sehun is the last person he hopes, arrive first.

“yeah… “ he answer weakly

“here, eat this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter