i'm sorry

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seh…”

“ssst…”

“eomma…’

“you are so stupid”

“…”

Luhan and Baekhyun sit on the passenger sit with an awkward situation. Since they sit on the car sehun doesn’t make any sound except his breath sound. Baekhyun scolded Luhan like athousand times and Luhan can’t do anything than crying and apologies. He often turns to see how’s Sehun reaction, but he doesn’t seems influence in their communication. Luhan felt sorry and stupid for letting his emotion crawling out and controlled his body, without thinking about sehun. Don’t want to be a naïve, can be said that he was happy, absolutely happy for having his time with Kai. He loves that jerk thought. But he also cannot accept himself that he was being a jerk for hurting Sehun’s heart. He can’t live without sehun’s talk to him like this, plus Baekhyun looks like an “already boiling magma” now, it’s just makes his situation worst.

“… and then now you are sobbing?” Baekhyun glare at Luhan like a mother who scolding her son “you have to hit him, punch him, or what ever hurt enough to make him cry instead of YOU…. Stop crying…” baekhyun roll his eyes “you make me felt guilty… when I shouldn’t have to…” Baekhyun throw his hand to the air and look at out the window “I raise you to become a nice man, not a bad boy who hurting the other person… you shouldn’t be crying now… that stupid bastard should…”

“I’m sorry…” Luhan sobs and hold baekhyun hand “I’m just a stupid jerk”

Baekhyun snapped his head toward Luhan and hold luhan’s hand tighter “you do know now… maybe I don’t like Sehun enough to be your husband… but I hate that guy from before who dare to touch my baby before asking me permission” Luhan glance at Sehun and hug Baekhyun looking for some comfort “don’t do that ever again ok Baby… just make up with the guy over there who looks like a mummy already and continue being lovey dovey…” Baekhyun ruffles luhan hair and Luhan nodded as a good boy.

 

###

Luhan follows Sehun where ever sehun’s go like a duck child. Sehun’s face doesn’t show any emotion even when Luhan said sorry for a nth times. Sehun just easily walk away from Luhan and makes distance as far as he can to avoid Luhan.

Luhan know that he makes a mistake now. He really felt sorry, for hurting Sehun. Where he can find a guy like sehun who will to love him even he doesn’t love that person enough. Where he can find a person like Sehun, who love to protect him more than he protect himself. No one ever do love him as much as Sehun, he know it. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter