Explain

Cycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan once again standing awkwardly in front of their apartment, he sighs for thousands times already while build his courage to open the door. sweat already formed on his temple, it is not like he scared to meet with sehun, but he is afraid of what will happen aftermath.

 

He look at his appearance once again through his phone screen, a loud sigh come out from his lips when he sees an ugly young man with swollen eyes, rosy cheeks and bloody lips on it.

 

“why are you so ugly Lu Han…” he puts his phone back in his jeans pocket “you can do it… fighting” he tries to encourage himself

 

Last sigh, he walks through the door with heavy steps. He doesn’t know what will happen next, will Sehun smiling at him (no… that’s not possible) will Sehun kills him (maybe). He just has to meet him and talk to him now, and make everything clear.

 

Reaching the living room, Luhan expected to met angry face Sehun but there is no Sehun waiting for Luhan there, instead Baekhyun with piercing eyes standing in the middle of messy room looking at Luhan. With shaky breath Luhan trying to breath, he knew it’ll coming, he knew that he already disappointing Baekhyun and how angry Baekhyun is. He made promise that he can’t keep, he feels so sorry and ashamed.

 

“hi… baek…” Luhan awkwardly greet Baekhyun who just staring at luhan with no word

 

Baekhyun told luhan to sit down on the couch with his eyes. Such a cold action that Luhan never seen before, honestly Luhan is afraid of baekhyun now, he feels so small and fragile toward those sharp eyes. it is rare to see Baekhyun this mad, and say congratulation to Luhan for breaking that. 

 

“Sehun is asleep right now” Baekhyun begin to speaks in low tone sending shiver to his spine “he was tired from breaking all of this” luhan look around and lowered his head. He can’t imagine how angry Sehun was. Looking from the way their living room looks like just passed by tornado, he feels so sorry and kind of hates himself.

 

“you know what you have done Luhan?” Bakhyun still standing and look straight at luhan

 

Luhan nodding his head slowly, looking at the dirty floor beneath his feet. He is scared to look at Baekhyun eyes, he knows that those eyes can kill him anytime.

 

“why did you do that?”

 

“I didn’t know…”

 

 “WHY YOU DIDN’T KNOW WHILE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THAT ?” Luhan flinch hearing beakhyun losing his cool and scream at Luhan, suddenly hot tears falling from his eyes

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“you hurt Sehun, you know that?”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“you make me disappointed”

 

Luhan takes a deep breath “… I know… but… I can explain.. please baek…”

 

“why?! Tell me now.. in detail, I know I can trust you right?”

 

Luhan nodding and slowly he raise his head and look at angry Baekhyun “I… He… He asked me to meet him…”

 

“you agreed…”

 

“yes… I thought that it was just friendly things…”

 

Baekhyun pulls a chair in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter