An Ironic Privilege

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six;


 

“Oh don’t even mention it!” Sora smiles, taking the basket out of the male’s hands, “Would you like to come inside for a bit?” She gestured towards the door.

 

“I’m sure he’s busy-” Eun Mi starts but is cut off by Sehun, “I would love to, thank you Mrs. Park.” The boy smiles while following Sora into the house, leaving Eun Mi on the porch speechless.

 

Sehun gets comfortable finding a seat on the loveseat and motions for Eun Mi to come in. She hesitates but walks in anyways. She sits on the other side of the sofa as far away as possible from him. He rolls his eyes and yanks her arm forward, pulling her down next to him on the sofa. She looks up in surprise and finds him smiling. She couldn’t help but to stare at his gorgeous face.

 

“Would you like anything to drink?” Sora interrupts, causing the two to break eye contact.

 

“Just a glass of ice water would be lovely,” Sehun says politely.

 

“I’ll be right back then! Eun Mi make sure our guest is entertained okay?”

 

“What are you doing here?” Eun Mi whispers once her mother is out of sight, “Don’t you have to.. I don’t know… supervise something? Your men obviously don’t seem to be taking stuff seriously.”

 

“I trust my boys to take care of things while I am gone. I also want to apologize for the rude behavior of that idiot back there, I will make sure he receives the punishment that he deserves.” He says seriously.

 

“No, it’s alright. It’s really not a big deal.” She shakes her head.

 

“He disrespected you.”

 

“It’s fine, really. I don’t mind. I forgot about it already. He didn’t mean any real harm.”

 

“If you would really prefer that.” He huffs, “But I will certainly not allow it to happen a second time. If someone does that to you again, let me know.”


“Why? It’s none of your business how people treat me or not.”

 

“Yes, it is. Of course it is my business.” He says as if its the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“How? Why is it any of your business?” Eun Mi challenges.

 

“Okay! Here is your glass of ice water and some crackers!” Sora interjects, carrying a tray into the room and setting it down on the glass coffee table in front of the two. The two quickly moved away awkwardly, they were unaware of how they leaned in closer during their stand off.

 

Sehun clears his throat and downs the water.

 

“Well,” Sora clasps her hands together, “I’ll be upstairs. Just holler if you need anything. It was nice to see you again Sehun. Please drop by anytime!” The older woman then leaves the two teenagers in the living room.

 

The two sit in an awkward silence for a couple seconds.

 

“Maybe I should leave.” Sehun says finally, standing up.

 

“We weren’t done talking here.” Eun Mi also stands up looking up at him. He towered over her as he was a good seven inches taller than the girl.

 

“We’ll talk about it next time.” He says peering down at Eun Mi.

 

“When is next time?”

 

“I’ll be back later,” Sehun says leaving.

 

“Wait, what? When’s later?” Eun Mi asks, following him to the door.

 

“See you,” Sehun waves, shutting the door behind him.

 

“What the hell was that?” Eun Mi scratches her head.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why is that guy so confusing?” Eun Mi grabs her hair in frustration as she paces around her room, “Is this what guys are like? No one I’ve never had a boyfriend before. I really don’t understand them! He suddenly acts like he cares and then bails?”

 

She plops down on her bed and rubs her eyes. It was still very early but she found her eyelids growing heavier by the second. She quickly slips into a light slumber.

 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

 

Eun Mi rolls around in her bed, pulling the covers over her head trying to block out the annoying noise.

 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

 

Eun Mi throws off the covers and sits up, scratching her head. She rubs her eyes and looks over to her clock. Its two in the morning. The tapping noise continues and she turns to the opposite direction and her eyes widen at the sight. It was Sehun knocking on her window bearing a sheepish smile. She immediately wakes up, all feelings of fatigue gone. Eun Mi goes over to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter