Electric

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three;

 

Not more than fifteen minutes later had he reached the boundary line for Navi’s territory. His palms were sweaty and he was quite nervous. It was late at night and he knew everyone would be asleep at this time, including his mate. Following his instincts he made his way into a very large house near the center of the village square. “Does she belong to an alpha or beta family then?” He wondered. Usually only those of higher statuses could afford very elaborate homes. Secretly, he was happy that his mate came from a good ranking family. After all, it would be quite embarrassing for an Alpha to have an Omega as a mate. He knew it would be wrong to sneak into her house but he couldn’t help himself. He was already all the way over here anyways.

 

A soft snore came out of a window in the back left room of the house, something had told him that was her. He climbed up the wall of the house with ease and much to his disbelief, her window was open. “I will have to tell her to keep it locked.” he thought. He lifted the window open and climbed in silently. His heart was pounding like crazy as he approached her bed. Her hair was spread out around her pillow, creating a nice contrast against her snow white sheets. Her chest heaved up and down evenly and her face looked childlike and at peace. “She really looks like an angel,” he thought in awe. Without realizing it he had reached out to her cheek. The moment his fingertips made contact with her face he felt an electric current run throughout his body.

 

His breathing and heartbeat had slowed down to match hers and he finally sighed in relief. He pulled up a chair next to her bed and sat there watching her sleep. He decided he would stay by her side that night in secret, reasoning that he needed to rest. He would leave before she awoke and nobody would know that he came.

 

A few hours later Sehun woke up. The sun was about to rise and he was preparing to leave and go back to his campsite. He put the chair where he had found it and jumped out the window, forgetting to close it.

 

After a few minutes Sehun was in front of his cabin. Before he could open the door he heard someone clear their throat.

 

“So, Alpha-to-be, where have you been all night?” Chanyeol said with a huge smile on his face.

 

“No where important, just on a walk. I could not sleep.” Sehun replied with a straight face.

 

“Yaaah! You can’t lie to us. We know you too well you Brat.” D.O. whined, “Did you find out her name?”

 

“No,” Sehun gave in, “I did find out she’s from either a Beta or Alpha family however.”

 

“Lucky you,” Suho said, “You must be relieved then. She seems perfect for you, why don’t you try to court her now?”

 

“I still have no intention to, for a long time if I do at all. There’s much to be done and I can’t afford to have more distractions, you guys are enough,” Sehun rolled his eyes, “ Plus she probably has a terrible first impression of me.”

 

“I don’t think she’s one to be too quick to judge.” Baekhyun interjected, “C’mon. We’ve got things covered here! Just go to your mate.”

 

“Yeah, what’s the problem? You already found her. Most people aren’t that even lucky.” Kai said. Sehun ignored his friends and walked into his cabin, shutting the door in their faces.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eun Mi woke up that morning in a particularly good mood. However the sun beating down on her face wasn’t pleasant. “That’s funny,” she thought, “I’m sure I closed the window and blinds before I slept, I always do.” She shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter