Mother Knows Best

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five;

 

Half a week has passed since Eun Mi has seen Sehun and she would be lying if she said she has not thought about Sehun since. Ever since the day she gave him a tour, her perspective on him had wavered a bit. Although she still thought he had too much pride and was very arrogant, she thought he was also a great negotiator, quite reasonable, and also a gentlemen. She was quite impressed that he knew when to listen too. She hated people who couldn’t put their pride away and end up causing more trouble in the long run. Although she didn’t know exactly what type of relationship she wanted from him, she did feel as if she wanted to be apart of his life.

 

Sehun on the other hand thought about Eun Mi more than he wanted to admit. He struggled to get her off of his mind by getting more than involved in the setting up of a new village and all of his friends knew it. But still, he found himself climbing into her bedroom window every night and sneaking out an hour before anyone woke up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Eun Mi!” Sora called her daughter, “I have an errand for you to run.”

 

“Neh omma,” Eun Mi called back, shutting her book. She skipped downstairs and found her mother in the kitchen preparing a giant feast.

 

“Whoa, what is all of this for?” Eun Mi asked peering around, “Are we hosting a dinner tonight?”

 

“No! This is for Exo. Would you take this over to them? I realized this morning that the only ones there were young men. They probably are far too busy to cook. Actually I doubt they even have the skill to cook!” Sora laughed.

 

“Me? Go over there alone?”

 

“Yes, you’re a big girl aren’t you? It’s not that much to carry either!”

 

Eun Mi opened to object but Sora interrupted, “And don’t say you’re gonna get lost either, we all know that out of everyone you know the forest the best.” Eun Mi quickly closed and lowered her head. She grabbed the basket of food her mother packed and made her way to the door.

 

“Sometimes a girls just needs a little push from her mother,” Sora thought with a satisfied smile as she saw her second daughter drag her feet to the door. Secretly she was already beginning to think about planning the wedding she hoped would happen.

 

After a twenty minute walk Eun Mi reached the border of Exo’s new territory. She hesitantly looked around before going in. After a bit more walking she heard lots of laughter as well as pounding of nails by hammers. When she got to the area she saw many young men working hard. She was quite impressed.

 

“Excuse me,” Eun Mi asked a random man, “I’m looking for Oh Sehun.”

 

The man looked her up and down and smirked, “Why are you looking for that kid? Why don’t you stick around and hang out with real men.”

 

“Excuse me?” Eun Mi spat in disgust. She turned around to find someone else to ask but was grabbed by her arm.

 

“Hey, what are you being so cold for?” he asked.

 

“Let go of her.” a voice demanded. Immediately the man let go of Eun Mi and bowed before walking away. Eun Mi looked up to find that Sehun was her savior.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“My mother told me to bring this over for you guys to eat,” she admits sheepishly. Sehun couldn’t help the small smile that spread across his face.

 

“Let’s go eat then.”

 

Eun Mi quietly followed Sehun as they made their way to a long log cabin. He opened the door for her and she blushed as she walked into the noisy room. She saw five familiar faces joking around at a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter