Admittance

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Someone is coming," Kai announced. He quickly stood up and furrowed his brows while looking in the direction from where the intruder was coming.
 


"It's the middle of the night, what business does anyone have coming over here?" Kyungsoo pushed himself off the log he was sitting on and followed the younger male.
 


Not feeling any potential threats coming, Sehun stayed seated, letting the other two investigate the situation. With his alpha blood, he was easily able to assess situations. When in a threatening situation his body would tense up immediately, which would be then felt by his pack members. The hairs on the back of his neck would immediately stand up, the muscles in his body would tighten, and his heartbeat would slow down. Fortunately, wolves were good at sensing danger as it would be very annoying to be put in a stressed situation every time they encounter a squirrel or rabbit.



"They're approaching, I'd say a little over a mile away now." Suho mumbled, "And I'm also guessing Kyungsoo and Kai have found them." Sehun hummed while nodding. He continued to stare into the fire, uncaring. A minute later he felt his heartbeat quicken, his senses heightening. Something in his gut was telling him that his mate was in proximity meaning she was the intruder. Sehun immediately stood up, gathering the attention of his pack mates. With a lecture already forming in his mind, he stormed off into the direction in which he sensed Eun Mi was coming from. He had a scowl planted on his face, did this girl really hate listening to him that much? Was it really that much trouble to stay in the house? As he got closer, he felt that she was in her wolf form, confusing him. There would not be a reason for her phase unless she urgently needed to see him.

 

When he finally got close enough, he first noticed her snow white fur shining loudly against the darkness. Behind her, he saw the faint outline of Kai and Kyungsoo, who were both still in their human form. His eyes sharpened, focusing on the large sandy blonde figure being dragged by the two boys. Striding over, he realized that they were dragging Solbi.
 


With a sigh he asked, "You don't have any clothes do you?" Eun Mi shook her head.
 


"I'll get her a shirt." Chanyeol perked up, getting up and running to the cabin. Eun Mi nodded her head in appreciation, moving over to the side of the clearing to phase back in privacy.
 


Sehun glanced at Solbi as he walked over to give Eun Mi the shirt, more specifically his shirt. He was glad that he was so much taller than her that his shirt could be worn as a dress. He wouldn't feel at ease if his mate was running around with bare legs around a bunch of hormonal teenage wolves.
 


He furrowed his brows as Eun Mi finally came out of the shadows, tugging on the ends of the shirt. Even in the darkness he could see a faint blush swept on her cheeks, showing her embarrassment. He gulped as his eyes trailed downwards to her legs, frowning at the amount of thigh she was still showing despite the long shirt. With a huff, he took off his sweater and tied it around his mate's waist. He looked over at his friends, pleased to see that they were all looking away out of respect.


Satisfied, he returned his attention to the beaten up wolf on the ground, who seemed to be in a deep sleep. Raising his eyebrow with a half amused smirk he turned to his friends, "What exactly happened?"
 


Kyungsoo pointed at Eun Mi, who had a sheepish smile on her face, "Ask her, we can't communicate while she's in wolf form."Sehun turned his eyes over to his mate, sending her a hard look. She flinched nervously under his stare.
 


Playing with her fingers she answered, "I sorta, maybe, possibly, wanted to go for a walk and she approached me and initiated a fight so yeah... I had to do what I had to do." She quickly spat out her explanation whilst looking at the ground. Sehun felt a surge of pride as he saw what his mate was able to do to Solbi, despite her fragile and small frame. Although he had no doubt in her, he was sure relieved to see that she was the clear winner of the fight.
 


"Look at me." Sehun demanded. Eun Mi cautiously lifted her eyes to meet his scrutinizing stare. She watched him carefully scan up and down her body, leaving her feeling extremely self conscious.
 


"Are you hurt anywhere I can't see?" He said finally. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and nodded.
 


"Aside from badly needing a shower, I twisted my ankle, but it will heal on its own in a day or so."
 


Sehun nodded his head and walked over to where Solbi was. Crouching down, he inspected the damage on her body, almost bursting out into laughter when he saw the scratches on her face. Although the cuts had already stopped bleeding, he knew that she would be stuck with the scars for a very very long time. Which may prove to be a good thing as her self esteem was far too high and getting her in a lot of trouble. Luckily for her, the marks were not too deep where she would suffer serious damages such as losing nerves in her face. That would not go down so well with her father.
 


"Anything broken on her?" Sehun was not cruel enough to deny her of medicinal attention. He knew that she would be permanently crippled if they did not set her bones in place correctly soon. Broken ribs or internal organs proved to be a challenge however.
 


Eun M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter