Returned

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't that just insane or what?" Eun Mi exclaimed, her eyes twinkling in excitement. The two sat side by side against a large boulder on the hill. It was their secret spot, a place where they went often growing up to spill their troubles and happiness to each other.

 

"Yeah, I've always known you were special," Luhan smiled back as he ruffled the girl's hair fondly, "Your power is really useful but also not harmful, I'd say you are really lucky. You get the best of both worlds. I mean you would l probably freak out if your power actually had the ability to do lethal damage."

 

"Well I think your telekinesis is pretty cool too."

 

"Yeah but it only works when I'm in a stressful environment, it's not useful in every day life." Luhan pouted.

 

"Good," Eun Mi laughed, "You would be so fat and lazy if it did."

 

"Hey!" Luhan frowned, causing the girl to laugh even harder. His gaze softened and the corners of his lips twitched as he listened to her song like laughter. With a sigh he turned away.

 

"I'm really glad you found Sehun." He said suddenly. Eun Mi stopped laughing and turned to look at her baby faced friend in curiosity.

 

"He is a good guy, despite his rough edges. He is bringing out a more confident you and I'm really grateful for that. You guys may not see it but everyone else can. You guys are helping each other grow into better people. He may seem distant and confused now but he will soon come to your side readily."

 

"Aish, what kind of nonsense are you rambling about?" Eun Mi flushed and turned away, embarrassed.

 

"I'm serious, I am happy for you Eun Mi. I will always be your number one supporter."

 

"Thank you, Luhan." Eun Mi smiled softly and leaned over, resting her head on the older' sturdy shoulder.

 

"Hmm." He hummed in return, enjoying the quiet and peaceful environment before them. The two sighed in content as they watched the sun go down from their favorite secluded spot in the woods.

 

And Luhan couldn't help but to feel disappointed and bitter realizing this may be the last time they so.







 

"On behalf of the Kim's, I apologize for my cousin's disruptive behavior." The lean man bowed respectfully before taking the wild blonde into his arms.

 

"Just get back safely." Sehun nodded.

 

"Yes, I shall make sure her father as well as yours hear the complete story." The boy's eyes raked over his younger cousin's face shamefully, frowning at the now healed scratches that decorated her pale face.



 

"I hope she will learn from this mistake and not make threatening advances towards other  people's mates, especially those who are from alpha families." Kai glared. Solbi looked down, biting her lip as she tried to keep in her outburst.

 

"Of course..." The man said slowly, "Again, I am so sorry and she shall be punished accordingly back home."

 

Sehun raised his palm, "Save it. I think she has had enough humiliation failing in her attempt to attack my mate, and the scars on her face will forever remind her of her foolishness." Sehun smirked smugly as he turned away, "Tell my father I said hello."

 

Suho sighed as he watched the younger male walked away. Putting on a sympathetic smile, he offered his hand out in peace, "Excuse my friend, you understand him don't you? It is very upsetting to see someone try to attack your mate, especially when you have prideful alpha blood in you. It was honestly a jab at his ego, superiority, and power when someone attempts to take or challenge what is his."

 

"I understand. Thank you for calling me to come collect her. We should get going now."

Suho nodded firmly. The man bowed again and wrapped an arm around his cousin and whisked her away. Solbi went with little resistance, but her complaints still rang clear in the air to everyone.

 

"Thank God that psycho is gone." Chanyeol mumbled, crossing his arms. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he nodded his head in agreement.

 

Kai glared in the direction in which the two left and stalked off to find Sehun.










 

“So, she’s gone for good?” Eun Mi looked up at Sehun with big bright eyes as she bit into her ice cream sandwich. The latter nodded as he wiped his mouth.

 

“Well that’s good,” Eun Mi sighed, “I really don’t like having things change.”

 

“You are so lame.”

 

“Hey!” Eun Mi cried, slapping Sehun’s arm, “There is nothing wrong with wanting routine and simplicity.”

 

“Unlike you, most people live for adventure, change, and danger.” Sehun rolled his eyes, “Such as myself.”

 

“See, if my dad were ever to decide to expand the Navi territory he would send Sulli out to do it, not me. I’m not good at that kind of stuff.”

 

“You’re going to need to start getting used to change if you’re going to be around me.” Sehun teased as he gently elbowed his mate.















 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

“Positive.”

 

“Okay, because you know how I hate being away from home for so long.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter