Glass Doll

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four;


 

"And this is where the pack's healers and doctors are found," Eun Mi explained as she gestures towards the hospital. Sehun has not said much as he followed her throughout the village. He just observed her quietly and took in his surroundings. He couldn't help but notice the way she bit her lip when she was nervous, or the way she played with the ends of her hair when she talked, or how her eyes lit up when she spoke of her family. Eun Mi on the other hand, who was not used to being followed around or listened to that long aside from Luhan or her family felt a bit insecure. Was she boring him? Was she talking too much?

 

"And lastly we have the beautiful forest in which we hunt, and I spend most of my time." Eun Mi said with a smile.

 

"Can we walk around?" Sehun asked as he looked into her eyes.

 

She felt almost hypnotized. He was looking at her as if he could see into her soul. She broke away eye contact and bit her lip contemplating. Would it be safe for her to be alone with him in the forest? If he tried to attack her she would be powerless against him. But in the end she found herself agreeing.

 

The two strolled around leisurely just looking around no words exchanged between them for a while, this time side by side.

 

"Hey, you wouldn't mind if I shifted? I'd like to get a real feel for it all. Take it all in." Sehun asked.

 

"Yeah, of course." Eun Mi agreed happily, she loved to be in her wolf form out here. She loved how everything felt with her senses enhanced. She could notice everything and see the beauty in it all.

 

Out of politeness Sehun turned around and gave her some space to remove her clothes and shift into her wolf form. He walked around ten meters away and began to discard his own clothes. He felt his bones begin to crack into place as his shifted, and he felt very satisfied in his most natural form. After completely transforming he shook himself slightly to loosen up his muscles and made his way over to his mate. Like Eun Mi, he loved experiencing the world in his wolf form rather than his human form. He loved how the air felt crisper and cooler, how the snow beneath his feet felt softer, and how the sun felt warmer on his fur.

 

When Sehun finally saw her his pupils immediately dilated, as if trying to take as much as what he was seeing  in. She was absolutely stunning in his eyes. In contrast to his dark fur, hers was a lovely pure white.

 

“An angel,” he thought.

 

Her back was to him and  her head was tilted up gazing up at the snow covered trees. The sun peaked through the leaves and shone on her fur coat, tiny sparkles dancing off her back. Her tail wagged back and forth and her ears flattened back, a sign that she was more than content. Seeing her relaxed state, Sehun immediately followed. It was a strange feeling for him, he was always alert when he was in his wolf form. Always on the hunt and observing everything, ready to make a move. Sehun sat next to Eun Mi and just admired her. As much as he wanted to stay away from her, he really couldn't.

 

And they just sat there, in silence for a long time. Since they were not apart of the same pack yet or have officially bonded they couldn’t communicate while they were in wolf form. If they could communicate they would be able to hear each other’s thoughts. Eun Mi still felt a bit awkward being out here with someone she hardly knew but she did feel a sense of comfort, or safety. She then finally tore her eyes away from her surroundings to look up at Sehun. To her surprise, he was looking directly at her. If she could blush at that moment, she would have.

 

She finally broke off the stare after a few seconds and nudged her head forwards to tell him that she wanted to move. He understand immediately and waited for her to make the first move. She shook out her muscles quickly then began to run.

 

Sehun easily was able to keep up with her, but he had to admit that he was impressed by her speed. He had never seen a female run so quickly and she was faster than a handful of males he knew. He hated to admit that he was having fun, weaving in and out of the trees kicking up snow behind her. It has been a long time since he has gone on a leisure run.

 

After a couple of miles the two wolves made it back to where they began. Sehun went to where he had left his clothes and shifted back. After he was properly dressed he cautiously made his way back to Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter