Vanilla

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven;

 


“What in the world is he doing here? Why is he sleeping in our guest room?” a familiar voice whispered, waking Sehun up from his nap. He feigned unconsciousness to listen to the conversation.

 

 

“He’s going to be staying with us for a while!” another excited voice whispered back.

 

 

“Why? Did something happen?”

 

 

“Yeah, this and that happened yada yada anyways long story short, he’ll be living here for as long as he’d like. Isn’t that great? You guys can be with each other all the time!”

 


“Great? How did mom and dad even agree to this?” Eun Mi whined in disbelief.

 

 

“You do realize we all see him as your husband anyways.” Sehun could picture Sulli rolling her eyes as she said that.

 

 

“We don’t even like each other like that…”

 

 

“Yet, you’re still young. You can’t reject your mate forever!”

 

 

“Yeah, someone tell that to him.” Eun Mi mumbled under her breath.

 

 

“C’mon, let’s go help mom prepare lunch and set the table.” The eldest sister ushered the two girls away from the door of Sehun’s new room.

 

 

After a few seconds the sound of feet shuffling ceased. Sehun opened his eyes and rolled over onto his back wondering what he got himself into. His crazy fan girl was here and his responsibility, he was living in a house full of girls and a scary alpha daddy, and he’ll have to control himself more with his mate so he doesn’t do something stupid.

 

 

A light knock on the door brought him back from his thoughts. He shifted his gaze over to the girl standing hesitantly by the doorframe.

 

 

“Oh, you’re awake?” Eun Mi fidgeted with the hem of her dress, “Lunch is ready, we’re having alfredo pasta and chicken.”

 

 

Sehun sat up and walked over to his mate, who was staring down at the ground. He lifted her chin up to look at him with a finger and gave her a small smile. She looked back with wide eyes, her cheeks reddening at the sudden eye contact. “Cute,” he thought to himself.

 

 

“Okay,” Sehun took her hand into his, “Let’s go eat.”

 

 

Sehun pulled Eun Mi downstairs into the dining room as if it was his house and she was the guest. The two took seats right next to each other, across from her giggling sisters. In front of them laid an Italian lunch, garlic bread, spaghetti and meatballs, and a light salad.

 

 

“Where’s mom?” Eun Mi asked as she began to serve the food, a task in which her mother Sora usually took.

 

 

“Dad’s held up in the office at work so she decided to take lunch to him, knowing that he probably wouldn’t eat if he was so busy. You know how she is

about skipping meals.” Minyoung bit into her garlic bread.

 

 

Eun Mi nodded as she continued to pile food onto everyone’s plates. Once she was done she sat down.

 

 

Sulli clasped her hands together and smiled, “Well, bon appetit!”

 

 

Minyoung rolled her eyes, “That’s French, stupid; we’re eating Italian.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So, mind telling me what you’re doing at my house?” Eun Mi asked Sehun when they were finally alone. After lunch they decided to go to the market to pick up dessert. The two were literally forced out of the house by Eun Mi’s sisters. She shook her head with a smile remembering their attempts to get them closer to each other.

 

 

Sehun shrugged at he kicked rocks along the way, “It’s complicated, don’t worry about it. I just won’t be needed around Exo for a while and there’s no room for me there.”

 

 

“Oh, okay.” Eun Mi dropped the subject, much to Sehun’s relief. He wasn’t r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter