Pests

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Fourteen;

 

“Don’t you dare go anywhere.” Sehun sternly planted his hands on top of Eun Mi’s tiny shoulders. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at her worrisome mate.

 

“I can handle myself, thank you.” She said stubbornly. What did this guy take her for? She was from an alpha family after all, she had her share of horrendous training and superb genes. She almost wished Solbi would initiate a fight so she can prove herself.

 

A frown drew upon the boy’s lips, “I’m just being careful.”

 

“You haven’t seen me fight yet,” she pursed her lips, “I’m not that useless.”

 

“I know, I know.” He sounded unconvinced.

 

“Just go.” She said with a soft smile, ushering him forward. With one last long glance the boy turned around and ran off into the woods. After a few moments she heard the sound of bones cracking and a long deep howl.

 

After a simple lunch, Sehun had decided that it was best that he would go back to Exo and settle the unfinished business there. He had to get rid of Solbi; his mind would not be at ease unless she was far away from his mate. He grimaced as he remembered that time when they were barely teenagers…

 

 

“Sehun, I really like you, please be my boyfriend!” A brave brunette, three years his senior ed a box of homemade cookies in front of the poker faced twelve year old.

 

His eyes casted forwards lazily as he spared the girl a look, “No.” The girl’s jaw dropped open in embarrassment and humiliation as she watched the younger, but taller boy walk off casually.

 

“Y-y-yah!” She called out, “Can’t you just accept these cookies? I spent all last night making them!”

 

“Sehun oppa doesn’t like sweets.” Solbi stated in a matter of fact tone. She skipped over and planted herself right in front of the older girl and gave her a smirk.

 

“I don’t appreciate you confessing to my Sehun.” Solbi said.

 

“Is that any way to speak to your elder?”

 

“Elder?” The bold eleven year old laughed, “Why don’t we talk about status instead?”

 

“Listen kid,” the fifteen year old huffed, “I’m not afraid of disciplining some brat with no manners or respect.”

 

“Aish,” Solbi ruffled her hair, “I was going to let you off easily, but I suppose not anymore.” With an evil smile Solbi darted forward and grabbed the girl’s long hair. The little girl continued to pound her fists into the teenager’s face, ignoring her pleads and cries.

 

“Oh my god, someone get this crazy kid off of me!” The girl screamed. Tears bundled in her eyes as she hissed.

 

The girl sighed in relief once she no longer felt the weight on her abdomen. She cracked open her eyes and opened to thank her savior, but instead covered her bruised face and cowered when she spotted the same blank faced male she was so infatuated with. She was beyond embarrassed.

 

“That is enough, Solbi.” The bored boy pulled the laughing girl off her unnie effortlessly and tossed her to the side. Seeing his job was done, he pushed his hands into his pockets and walked off coolly.

 

Solbi lifted herself off the floor and stalked over to the beaten girl, brushing the dust off her hands. “Sehun is mine. Don’t hesitate to tell your little friends that. Just be lucky I didn’t phase.” She her heels and skipped off towards the direction Sehun left in, sweetly calling after him.

 

 

Sehun shook his head furiously as he came back from his little flashback. He hated how big headed and persistent Solbi was, why couldn’t she be normal? The only reason he hadn’t ripped her head off in annoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter