Puppies?

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fifteen;

 

“Let’s pretend that Solbi and I do get into a fight, initiated by her of course.” Eun Mi started. Sehun titled his head to shoot his mate a look, waiting for her to continue.

 

“I’ll be there to rip her off of you.” He stated, as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

 

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, “Alright, let’s say she catches me on my own. Do I just defend myself or may I fight? I assume she is of some importance and I don’t want you to catch the blame.” She bit her lip, “And I don’t want your dad to hate me for it.”

 

Sehun crossed his arms, an amused look plastered on his face, “Do whatever you want, I don’t care. Maybe it’s best to keep her alive though, not that I mind if she dies.”

 

Eun Mi let out a breath of relief, “Good, I have my own pride too, you know. Though not as bad as some other people though.” Her lips curled up into a smile as she teased Sehun.

 

Sehun huffed  in annoyance, “Anyways, if you really must know our relationship; Solbi is the daughter to one of my dad’s closest friends, or puppets I suppose. He’d be really annoyed if Solbi died as he would lose an ally but if he knew you were my mate and defending yourself he would get over it.”

 

“Am I ever going to meet your father? I mean you’ve met my parents plenty, you even live in or house with us.”

 

“Why? Do you want to?” Sehun’s eyes lit up immediately.

 

“Isn’t that only right if I do?”

 

“Alright, I’ll take you back one day.” Sehun agreed. He quickly repressed his emotions, his face immediately relaxing into his usual poker face, but inside he was quite excited and also scared. Excited that he had finally found himself a life partner (although he continued to try to convince himself by that he meant a life companion or friend) and a lovely one at that to show off. He would die of embarrassment if his mate turned out to be an omega, or worst, a Solbi. One of the many reasons he previously had for not looking for his mate (and also the person who must carry his offspring to continue the alpha line). Scared that his father, who was admittedly not his favorite person, would scare her off by immediately demanding puppies.

 

It would be a lie if Sehun said he hadn’t considered marrying or having puppies with Eun Mi (or the act of it); he was a matured male in his prime after all. It was all strange for him, all these feelings he had not experienced before were awakening so suddenly and he didn’t exactly enjoy it. For all his life, Sehun could proudly say that he was a man of habit. Those who do not have out of the ordinary feelings or experiences are the most successful. Nothing to throw them off course. Nothing to hinder them from quickly obtaining their goals.

 

The only useful thing that came with mates was your parents could not flat out disapprove of your mate. Although they may not like them, they would not interfere. (Although Sehun was not a wink worried about his father approving Eun Mi. She would be the perfect in law.) Although it could be worked against you such as if you were unfortunately paired with Solbi.

 

So where did that leave Sehun? At an impasse. He stubbornly tried to stick to his original mind set, that he didn’t need a mate. (Although the idea of mates being useless was long gone). He continued to try to think of Eun Mi as a friend, and it was working well so far. (But how long will that really last?)

 

And what about Eun Mi? Although she wasn’t thrilled by the views of her so called mate, she would respect them. What else could she do? She was obviously attracted to him and found a liking to him now that he was actually friendly with her. It wasn’t like she could drop everything and lets say marry Luhan and keep Sehun as her friend. Optimistically, she thought of herself as lucky and thankful of Sehun’s change of mind. She did think (or hope) that eventually she would be with Sehun like normal mates, like her parents. In the back of her head, despite her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter