Not a Damsel in Distress

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirteen;

 

 

 

Eun Mi cracked open one eye, “What?” She rubbed her eyes and attempted to sit up but was met with resistance due to the weight pressing down on her torso.

 

She turned her head over to look at her older sister standing by the door whose eyes were as wide as a deer caught in headlights, opened, and her finger pointing towards the bed.

 

Confused, Eun Mi turned her over to her side gasping at the sight before her. Just as she was about to reach out and shake the male away demanding an explanation-

 

“YAH! OH SEHUN!”

 

Eun Mi whipped her head over to the door, this time her sister was not alone, standing next to her was a petite blonde girl, who seemed to be fuming in anger.

 

“What the hell?” she screamed, marching into the room, her hands reached out ready to strangle Eun Mi. Sulli quickly snapped out of her daze and reached out to stop the girl from coming any closer.

 

“Let go of me!” The blonde girl shrieked.

 

“Aish, so noisy.” Sehun finally sat up and rubbed his eyes. He groaned and lazily opened his eyes.

 

“OPPA!”

 

Sehun’s eyes flew open as he turned his head over towards the door. He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and let out a low growl.

 

“What are you doing here?” He spat through his teeth.

 

“What am I doing here?” The girl cried out in disbelief, “What are you doing here? Why are you in bed with another girl?”

 

“What do you mean ‘What am I doing here’? You’re the one who kicked me out of my own cabin for your own selfish reasons.” Sehun got out of bed leaving Eun Mi stunned and walked towards the girl.

 

“Get out and don’t come back.” He demanded, his eyes flashing red.

 

“Not without my explanation.” She childishly planted her hands on her hips as she looked up to the intimidating male.

 

“Solbi.” He warned with a snarl.

 

Sulli hastily made her way over to Eun Mi’s bed and sat down staring at the interaction in front of them..

 

“You know this crazy girl?” junting her jaw towards Solbi. Eun Mi shook her head as she stared on. What kind of relationship did she have with Sehun? She called him Oppa, could they be cousins?

 

“Come with me,” Sehun grabbed Solbi’s arm harshly and dragged her out of the house and into the woods, leaving the two girls sitting on the bed in confusion. Eun Mi watched on, with a troubled expression on her face.

 

“Oppa, it hurts. Let go!” Solbi whined. Sehun released the girl’s frail arm and turned to glare at her. His eyes quickly darted around, making sure that no one was around.

 

“How dare you come here without permission!”

 

“I-I-I just missed you.” She pouted, her eyes watering.

 

Unaffected, Sehun growled, “You are to leave me alone. How many times must I tell you that?”

 

“Who is she?” Solbi ignored Sehun’s previous statement.

 

“What’s it to you?”

 

“Because I was wondering, why was MY future fiancee in bed with someone else?”

 

“For the last time,” Sehun snarled, “I rather sacrifice myself to a pack of coyotes then marry you.”

 

“Is she your girlfriend? Relative? Mate?” She demanded. Sehun flinched slightly at the word mate, his eyes hardening.

 

“It’s none of your business.”

 

“Why is it that you speak so fondly of her? Why must you protect and defend her? What’s so special about her? What does she have that I don’t? She’s an average, plain Jane. She-”

 

“Shut up.” Sehun interrupted, “How dare you speak of her like that.”

 

“Why?” Solbi cried, “Why her?”

 

“Listen carefully Solbi, because I am going to say this once, and if you tell anyone or bother me again I will make sure that when I become Alpha, my first order of business will be to get rid of you.” Sehun warned, “Park Eun Mi is my mate.”

 

“Mate?” Solbi laughed, causing Sehun to bring his eyebrows together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter