Unlocked

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventeen;

 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Solbi casually circled around Eun Mi as she spoke, “Sehun’s precious mate, all alone in the middle of the woods. It would a shame if something were to bad happen.”

 

 

“What do you want, Solbi?” Eun Mi looked at the girl wearily, “I really don’t want to cause any trouble. Let’s just go on our separate ways and pretend that this never happened. Look, I won’t even tell Sehun.” All she wanted tonight was a break, a little trip away from reality. For one night did she want to go back to her old life, one without Sehun and the drama he brought along. She didn’t have the time or energy to deal with Sehun’s crazy fan girl.

 

 

“Aw, how cute. Do you really think that I’ll let you off the hook just like that? After what you did to me? You stole my fiancé from me, and I don’t think I like that very much.” Solbi pouted, “What does he even see in you anyways? There is nothing remotely special about you; all I see is an average little insecure girl. You’re not fit for Sehun.”

 

 

“Solbi.” Eun Mi frowned. This girl really was terrible, hitting at her insecurities. It was disturbing how well the girl was able to read other people.

 

 

“Sehun needs someone to match him, someone just as confident, ambitious, and strong as he. He doesn’t need a measly little girl dragging him down. Isn’t it obvious? You know Sehun is the kind of guy who always gets what he wants. He already met you and he has not done anything to claim you in any way. If he actually liked you he would of made sure that you belonged to him. But you’re just another pest in his life. If you were not his mate he would have never batted an eyelash at you. He’s just obligated to stay around you, but it’ll all be gone by the time I get rid of you.”  Eun Mi bit her lip as she remembered Sehun’s initial reaction to mates. She felt a pang go through her heart as she processed Solbi’s word, nothing was untrue.

 

 

“See? Nothing I said was wrong. He needs me. I’m the perfect fit for him. But I guess fate has a funny way of putting things. Luckily, I’m looking at this situation as a little speed bump in the road. I guess fate just wants to put us through a test, to see how far and willing I am going to go for him. And I accept that challenge to prove how much I love him.” She giggled sinisterly.

 

 

“I’m totally convinced that you are insane,” Eun Mi whispered to herself. If it’s a fight she wants, a fight she shall get. The scary thing about fighting with crazy people is that they have no boundaries. They will do whatever they want and can to win the fight. All they will see is red, and they will not stop until they’ve reached their goal or are completely immobilized and unable to continue.

 

 

“Well, it’s been a while since I’ve had to set anyone in their place, but that’s okay.” Solbi said, cracking her neck. Eun Mi nodded and began to lower herself into a crouch, reading to phase. She stripped off her large hoodie, her eyes followed Solbi’s every move, the latter skipping around carelessly around Eun Mi. It would be a fair fight, Solbi was born with no powers and Eun Mi had not unlocked hers yet. According to the legend, those blessed with a supernatural ability would only be unlocked at a crucial time, and Eun Mi prayed that hers would come to her tonight.

 

 

“It’s been horrible knowing you,” Solbi smiled. In an instant, her face contorted into a blank stare, her eyes flashing red. Clothes exploded off of her body as bones began to crack into place, blonde fur exploded out of her pores, and her body morphed into a wolf double her size. Eun Mi immediately phased herself at the first sign of Solbi changing. With fur as white as snow and eyes a crisp violet shade, Solbi was immediately stunned by Eun Mi’s real form. She had never seen a wolf with such white fur and it was incredibly rare. Elders of her pack often told stories of heroic wolves, their fur always either pitch black or snow white. “Those with pure hearts had pure fur.” Shaking off those thoughts, she attacked before she could change her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter