Jealous

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight;

 

Eun Mi skipped down the stairs humming absently to herself the next morning. She smiled at her family who was sitting at the breakfast table waiting for her. They all stared at her bewilderedly as Eun Mi kissed each member on the cheek before sitting down at her own seat.

 

“Good morning!” She sang. She picked up her fork and knife and began to eat her waffles.

 

“What?” Eun Mi asked nervously when she finally looked up and saw her family staring at her with confused expressions.

 

“You seem to be in a very good morning today,” her father Ji Wook said hesitantly.

 

“Of course I am! It’s such a beautiful day; how can I not be happy?”

 

“Ah, well I’m glad you are feeling better.” Miyoung said with a smile. Eun Mi beamed back in acknowledgement.

 

“So, what are your plans for today, dears?” Sora asked her daughters.

 

“I’m doing work down at the town hall, as usual.” Sulli answered. Sora looked at her eldest daughter with a proud smile.

 

“I’m probably going to be with my friends. See a movie, go to the mall or whatever.” Minyoung said popping a strawberry into .

 

“And you Eun Mi?” Sora asked, “Will you be with Luhan again?”

 

“I’m actually not sure, I’ll be here and there, but I’ll probably have lunch and go for a run with Luhan though. Nothing different.” Eun Mi shrugged.

 

“Will you be visiting Exo?” Sulli knudged her sister with a raised eyebrow. Eun Mi just blushed while shaking her head and looked down at her food. Her parents just looked at each other with a knowing look.

 

“Thanks for breakfast,” Eun Mi stood up, “I’ll be in my room for the rest of the morning!”

 

“Well someone is extremely mood swingy,” Minyoung mumbled.

 

“Nah,” Sora said, “Your sister is just in love.”

 

Eun Mi was reading in bed with a dreamy smile planted on her face when she heard a soft knock, “Come in!”

 

Sulli poked her head into the room, “Hey.” She walked over to sit on the bed, “So, I take it that you guys made up?”

 

Eun Mi closed the book she was reading, “Yeah we’re good now.”

 

“Good, so when will you formally introduce him to us as a boyfriend?” Sulli winked, “Then we can treat him as some teenage punk instead of a respected to be Alpha. That would be a heck of a lot of fun. I want to make that boy feel nervous, intimidated, and scared.” Eun Mi just laughed and shook her head at her older sister.

 

“Well, he’s not my boyfriend.” Eun Mi twiddled her fingers, “We’re just friends for now.”

 

“You’re going to take things slow?”

 

“Yeah, that’s what he wanted. And I’m glad he feels that way. I want to get to know him more before we do anything serious.”

 

“Well, I’m glad you’re happy. You of all people deserve it,” Sulli pats her sister’s knee before getting up and leaving the bedroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So, you guys are cool now?” Luhan asked biting into his apple.

 

“Yeah, we’re friends now.” Eun Mi smiles, swinging her legs that hung over the tree branch they were sitting on.

 

“Wow, if I were your mate, I would have asked you to marry me right then and there, skip that annoying, pointless, friendship crap and get straight to it.” Luhan laughed.

 

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, “You know Luhan, if somehow we were both unlucky enough to never find out mates, I wouldn’t mind marrying you. Actually for the longest time, I actually really did think that. But fortunately, I found mine mate and I really hope you will find yours soon. Plus you only see me and your clumsy, awkward, little sister right?”

 

“Yeah,” Luhan said with a sad smile, ‘It’s really too bad.”

 

“Come on, let’s go back. It’s getting late nyways,” Eun Mi hops back onto the ground, “Wanna come over for dinner?”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Of course, you’re always welcomed, you know that.”

 

“Then let’s go! I love your mother’s cooking!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter