Control

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"So in summary, you think your power got unlocked last night during a fight with his crazy fangirl?" Alpha Jiwook looked at his daughter with pride and skepticism, "What makes you think that?"

 


"Like this fight felt really different from training, like I had this weird sensation near the end of the fight. And I wasn't worn out, in fact I felt more lively if anything."

 


"It could of just been adrenaline, it was your first real life threatening fight, in the other ones you knew that you were in a controlled situation. That might of been the case then." The older male pointed out.
 


"But the way the fight ended was very strange as well, it was as if she had simply fallen into a deep sleep. I didn't do anything to knock her out and it wasn't like she was too worn out or in shock."
 


"That could just be a freak accident."
 


"I don't mean to interrupt, sir," Sehun interjected, "I think that it's best that we put Eun Mi back in a stressful environment to confirm this. Now that her power has been unlocked it will be easier to access it."
 


"Okay, let's go to the training grounds." The alpha declared. The two followed the male to a more vacant area of town, to the arena. Somewhere along the way, people curiously followed the trio.
 


"Okay Sehun, let's see what you got." Eun Mi's father gestured towards his daughter with an amused smile.
 


"Me?" Sehun's eyes enlarged in shock, did he really just tell him to attack his mate?
 


"Yes, who else!" Jiwook rolled his eyes. Eun Mi silently glanced at the small crowd gathering in the stands over viewing the training grounds. The stadium was enormous, obtaining anything needed for a fair fight. Most of the time the area was used for training but it was a common place for giant village events.
 


"And don't hold back on her either, I would be offended. I would like to think I raised my daughter well enough to fight." He clasped a firm hand on the younger' shoulder.
 


"This isn't what I expected when I suggested that," Sehun mumbled, watching the older male's figure gradually get smaller as he walked to a further distance. He wearily shifts his eyes towards his mate, who seemed too confused and shock to react.
 


"C'mon." He groaned, loosening the cuffs of his shirt. Eun Mi broke out of her trance and nodded once lightly.
 


"Are we doing this in human or wolf form?"
 


"I think the effects would be stronger as a wolf, you'd learn to control and channel it after." He said, removing his shirt completely.
 


Eun Mi walked into the opposite direction.
 


"By the way," she heard over her shoulder," Don't take this personally."

 


"Great, my new dress." Eun Mi sighed as she threw her cardigan onto the dirt ground. She threw a thankful glance at Sehun's back before turning around and shifting quickly. She turned around to see Sehun already in his powerful form, with his dark fur and giant paws. She let out a small noise informing him that she was decent and he swirled around.
 


She watched as he slowly stalked forward, his body bent low to the ground, his teeth automatically barring and low snarls unconsciously and naturally running out of his throat. His dark eyes squinted and narrowed in on her and she gulped, wanting to cower over in fear. It was no wonder he was going to be his father's successor.
 


Her Snow White paws became tainted with the dirt as she paced in a circle, the two of them locked eyes, looking for opportunities to attack. She kept her eyes peeled open, waiting for him to strike.
 


Sehun dug his hind leg into the ground, slowly bringing himself up from his crouch. In one swift move, he prowled forward, jumping onto his mate. But he wasn't quick enough, just a few moments before he would sink his teeth into her, she used her smaller frame as an advantage; sinking low into the ground and running under his body just as he jumped at her.
 


With a frustrated growl, Sehun whipped his body around and advanced forward, using his ability of wind to propel him forward at an incredible speed.
 


Eun Mi yelped, her heart slowed down as her breathing evened out. She knew that she must be as calm and collected as possible. She smoothly dodged his attack once again, shifting her body to the side. She watched Sehun's paws dig into the dirt, a place where her shoulders were not a second ago. Immediately, she yanked her body to face him and charged, a snarl emitting out of her bared teeth.
 


Eun Mi had underestimated the strength of Sehun. She had planned to push him down to the ground, hopefully getting him on his side, but she had only managed to knock him slightly off balance for a second. He stumbled slightly, his body wavering but he quickly found his ground once again and growled down at his mate.
 


"Crap." Eun Mi thought as she went hit the ground. Sehun had wasted no time in retaliating and knocked her to the ground. She winced as her back hit the dirt floor. Her eyes dilated as she looked up at her mate, his teeth bared and inches away from . She gulped and whimpered, falling under the spell of his commanding aura. His eyes flashed a dangerous red and black, and she figured hers were doing the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter