Prologue/Information

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Just a bit of information you might need to understand this story.

 

Packs:

Each pack has their own culture, philosophy, and way of life. Some are more similar than others. After a war in the past boundaries have been set but are not official, many packs are still relocating when resources run low or for other reasons. People are born into their packs and most times stay within that pack unless they find a mate in another, in which the elders may decide to merge the two packs together or most often the female will join the male’s pack.

 

Mates:

When a male wolf lays eyes on his mate he will instantly become bounded to her for life. He will find it is extremely difficult to resist her and will do anything for the best interest of his mate. His life will become second to hers.

However, this is not the same for females. Males must pursuit and convince their mate to officially let them mark them, and only then will the female become completed devoted to them spiritually and will only have eyes for that male. It is extremely rare for males to have the same mate and since it is in their nature to be very competitive it usually will result in a fight to the death or they will both pursuit the female until she makes her own decision. However if the male is unable to woo his mate she has the choice rejects him (which is very rare). If a female decides to mate offically with another male that is not her mate, that male's connection to his own mate will break off.

 

Ranking and Relations:

Currently, there is no wars in the werewolf world. There are no enemies and also no friends. The largest pack and most powerful is EXO. They have a lot of influence on other packs but do not threaten or intimidate them in anyway. They in a way took the role as peacekeeper and holds authority over most packs.

The positions in the packs:

LEADERS;

Alpha (In total command, his word is law. Has the power to make people in his pack submit to him )

Beta (More like an advisor to the Alpha, will be in control if the Alpha is unavailable, there may be more than one.)

The Elders (The wise ones, part of a council which provides information and advice to the Alpha and Beta)

COMMONERS;

Intellectuals (professions such as doctors and scholars)

Artisans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter