007

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  007

 

Your POV

After buying the bubble tea for Sehun, I made my way to my class and something surprised me.

“The hell?” I whispered to myself as I saw a figure sitting next to my desk.

 

WHO IS THAT HANDSOME GUY?

 

I never saw him before and man, why did he take Luhan’s place?

 

“Um, excuse me.” I said and faced the handsome guy.

He looked at me and smiled, “Umm, yeah?”

“A-Actually…” I started as I scratched my neck, “You’re taking my best friend’s seat.”

“Huh? But I thought I sit here. And it had been going on for a week.” The guy said and looked at me weirdly.

“What? That place belongs to my best friend, Luhan.” I defended as the guy then chuckled, “Ren, I am, LUHAN.”

 

WHAT?

 

“You’re… WHO?” I asked once again to make sure.

“I’m Luhan, you’re best friend who decided to wear spectacles just like what you told me to.” He said.

 

Oh God.

 

How could he just turn out into someone different?

 

“Why do I find you weird though?” I eyed at him and finally noticed that he changed his hairstyle too.

Last time, it was dyed in brown and was gelled up. While now, he got it black and made his hair combed to the right side with soft curls.

Which suited him more and kinda… turned him more handsome?

“I changed my style.” He said and fixed his whole new spectacles.

“Wait, does that even have any lenses?”

“Of course not, my eyes are normal.” He said.

I chuckled towards my ‘whole-new-looking’ friend and plopped down beside him. I then arranged my stuffs before I turned back to look at Sehun’s seat.

Man, why was he there though?

I mean, he often comes late.

Or was I late today?

 

“Since when had he been here?” I whispered to Luhan and pointed at the cold guy at the back. Luhan didn’t know a thing so he just shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed, thinking that maybe I should just give this after school.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Looks like today wasn’t actually your luck.

After the class was dismissed, you actually went to Sehun’s seat since he went out to grab his books in the locker for a while.

You knew, he would come back to take his backpack again but not that SOON.

Badly, you were eventually caught.

Placing the bubble tea on h

Please log in to read the full chapter