012

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  012

 

 

Your POV

“I’ll treat you today.”

That was the first sentence that Sehun spoke when we arrived at the bubbletea shop. Wonder why’s that jerk different today?

 

“What flavour do you want?” He asked me again while scanning a bunch of bubbletea flavours in the menu.

“I’m fine with everything.” I said.

Sehun rolled his eyes but decided to choose for me though. We ended up sitting at the corner, to the window.

The autumn scenery was nice, so was the weather. If this Oh Sehun was the romantic one, I might wanna go to skate on the ice-rink with him after this.

“So after the bubbletea break, I’m thinking to go to the mall near here, skating on the ice-rink.” He said.

Hey I was just thinking about that a second ago!

“Yeah.” I simply replied him as I drank my bubbletea, acted like it’s nothing special. Well coz’ he’s Se Jerk Hun, not the romantic Oh Sehun.

“Do you wanna come?”

I shook my head while smiling evilly inside my head. I just wanna know how he would react to my rejection even though he was the jerky one.

“Please? I’m bored at home.” He frowned.

“Go and spend your time with your family instead of me.” I said without even thinking twice. Now that I realized, he was really frowning.

Oh shoot.

He’s an orphan, I forgot.

“I’m s-sorry, I didn’t mean to say that.” I quickly apologized but that frown didn’t leave his face. Congratulations, Karen. You had just turned Se Jerk Hun into Se Gloomy Hun.

Sigh

“Yah, Oh Sehun. It wasn’t an accident.” I sighed and looked at him. But that guy didn’t reply, kept himself quiet while drinking his bubbletea.

Dammit, am I that careless?

“Don’t frown, okay? I don’t like seeing you like that.” I said.

Wait.

Did I just say—

“Aw, so you cared.” His frowned turned into a smirk.

He was acting for the whole time?

“Jerky as always. What do you want?” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I wasn’t pissed though, but it kinda bugged me off.

And now that he knew, I cared him.

“Just wanna test you, psychopath.” He grinned with his devilish smile. I could totally feel his evil aura around him.

“Well you better not coz’ Imma prick your eye with my icepick.” I smirked this time.

And yes, Sehun looked terrified.

But terrified in a playful way. “Omo, I should run now before a lame grim reaper’s gonna prick my eye!”

I scoffed upon his lame joke and stared at him, “Can I go home now? I had finished drinking my bubbletea.”

“But I haven’t.” He smirked but I didn’t care, “So what? Just bring it home then.”

“Aish, Karen Park!” He frowned, “Why are you mean to me?”

“How do you expect me to respect a jerk?” I scoffed but with a playful smile. Sehun sounded offended but hey, he’s indeed a jerk so it wasn’t my fault.

“But I told you to skate with me.”

“And I didn’t agree.” I got up from my seat and was about to leave but he held my wrist, “Please?” He looked at me like a lost puppy.

“NOT WITH THOSE PUPPY EYES. GET IT OFF.” I rolled my eyes and soon, his expression turned normal. “Just this once, okay?”

Sigh

Maybe I really can’t reject Oh Sehun.

“Not for long.” I sighed while he beamed, dragging me to the bus.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It was crowded even though it wasn’t holiday.

You know how to skate, but you haven’t skated for a long time—probably gonna need some time to practice.

“I’m not skating for long.” You said as you grabbed your skating shoes. Sehun ignored what you said and went to grab his.

Getting both skating shoes, you went to sit and wear them. Yet, you have troubles on tying them.

Why’s tying these shoe laces so hard?! You thought and groaned in frustration, but not until a pair of hands went to tie your laces.

“Sehun, I can do this myself.” You rolled your eyes but the jerk kept on tying the laces for you. “It’s my job. I forced you to come here so I should at least treat you better.”

You smiled towards his words. At least Se Jerk Hun knows when to act jerky and when he will have to act nice.

Maybe he’s improving, that’s what you thought.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter