011

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  011

 

 

Your POV

Last night, Chanyeol told me to meet him in the school’s garden in the morning, today. Yep, we exchanged phone numbers.

And what a surprise that when I arrived there exactly at 7:15, he was already there.

“Wow, I thought you weren’t a morning person.” I joked as the giant pouted like a 5-year-old kid. That was kinda common though, he mostly does that whenever I .

“So, what are you gonna show me?” I asked. Chanyeol didn’t speak further as he took out his camera and showed me a picture.

And holy crap. Is that even a picture?

 

 

“I thought it was from a movie!” I lightly gasped upon the beautiful picture. I mean, it was pretty cool that he could get the right angle and the autumn feel right there.

Chanyeol gave me an eye-smile and showed another picture.

Most of them were all autumn scenery. But every pic has different feels.

Which kinda ‘wow’-ed me.

“Where did you get all of these? Like, in one day?” I questioned.

“Well I had a small family outing yesterday and… yeah, I took pictures of course.” Chanyeol scratched his neck and blushed a little.

I nodded in understanding and kept on looking at the pictures, again. They were all awesome, I bet he would get a good score for this.

“Well, you should teach me how to take good pictures like this, you derp.” I laughed and returned the camera back to him.

“Okay, if you want to. Try here.” Chanyeol set his camera and handed it again to me, “Try taking this tree.”

I then tried to find the good angle to capture a good picture of this school’s tree. Satisfied with the current angle, I snapped the picture.

“How’s it?” I asked. But then again, I knew it’s nothing compared to Chanyeol’s picture.

He giggled a little and shook his head, “Not showing off but I think you’re picture’s a little… unstable? I mean, try taking from this angle.” Chanyeol dragged me to the position where he might think the photo might be good.

I slowly followed him as he held my shoulders—maybe causing me to flinch a little. “Squat down.”

I followed what he said and squatted. After that, he told me to take the picture.

Well, it was a weird posture for me but maybe my photo would turn great.

“Okay Chan, I think this is weird but I’ll give it a try.” I chuckled and snapped a picture.

To my surprise, it was much better than the previous photo that I took.

 

 

“Wow, I guess squatting works.” I smiled upon the picture that I got. Well, compared to my previous picture, this one looked more elegant, I guess.

“That’s why. It’s not a weird posture alright.” Chanyeol chuckled and went to see his watch. It was actually 7:30 already and class starts at 8.

Still early enough for us to con

Please log in to read the full chapter