002

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  002

 

Author’s POV

The next morning, you came to school with full of frustration once you saw Sehun waiting in front of the gates.

“Aye, what’s with that?” Sehun laughed upon your unhappy face.

You elbowed him a little hard, “I hate your act yesterday, like, REALLY.”

“Aw you’re still mad about that, aren’t you?” Sehun giggled and poked your forehead, “Psychopath.”

“Jerk.” You poked his forehead too before the both you laughed and walked into the class.

 

 

“Is this on purpose or we are actually lucky?” You asked Sehun while looking at the clock, which shows 8:46 and man, the teacher hasn’t come.

“I guess we’re lucky?” He shrugged his shoulders. But after Sehun said that, the Mathematics teacher soon came in.

“I think your words brought us unluckiness you know.” You joked while slapping his arms.

Sehun shot you a death glare before taking out his Mathematics textbook.

 

 

 

After the whole school period was done, you and Sehun decided to go for a hang out. Yeah, not a DATE since the both of you weren’t official yet.

Today, Sehun offered you to go cycling by the Han River.

Again, you remembered the old memories of you and Baekhyun here.

 

“I remembered that we both rode the bicycle together.” You said as you now sat behind Sehun since he’s the one who’s going to cycle.

“And being bratty he was, I told him that I prefer riding it with you.” You continued.

“So, let’s just say, your wish is granted.” Sehun finished your sentence and smiled before he started cycling. It wasn’t as fast as Baekhyun, yet, not slow either.

You just like the way Sehun cycled.

 

“Aren’t ya gonna fall?” Sehun asked when he had just noticed that you weren’t actually hugging his waist.

Deciding to prank him a little, you scoffed and just held onto the seat, “Why do I need to hug a jerk?”

“What was that?” Sehun stopped the bicycle all of a sudden and made you almost jumped out of your seat.

“Yah, are you crazy, jerk?” You gritted your teeth and hit his back, “You want me to die?”

“I’m just kidding, alright?” He said, “But you’re gonna die someday too.”

“Well of cou—“

“But when that day comes, we both will leave this world together.” Sehun turned to look at you for a while and flashed a smile.

Your heart skipped a beat and looked away, “Y-Yeah, sure.”

“Aye, what’s with that stutter?” He laughed, “Shy?”

“I-I’m not!” You defended but sighed later on.

Sehun knew, you were feeling a little awkward after he said that to you.

“Karen, just be comfortable around me, okay? I’m not going to be cold to you or something.”

Feeling a little more relieved, you weakly smiled and hugged Sehun’s waist, leaning your head against his back.

“Now, that’s my girl.”

 

 

 

Your POV

After cycling, we decided to go where I met Sehun for the first time—the bookstore across

Please log in to read the full chapter