009

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  009

 

Author’s POV

It was cloudy the next day. You had prepared your mini umbrella in your bag in case if it’s going to rain.

The atmosphere that you felt when you entered the school wasn’t good either. It looked so gloomy. Usually, students would be noisy and kept on chatting to each other but now, they’re just casually walking with no noise.

What the hell is happening? You thought as you walked slowly while observing the students. They looked soulless, as if they hadn’t eaten or something.

While staring at them, you didn’t even realize that you bumped into someone.

About to apologize, you soon retreated when you found Baekhyun smirking at you, “Where are your eyes, huh?”

“Aish, Bacon.”

“Yah I’m not Bacon, I’m BAEKHYUN.” He sent you a death glare that you used to get whenever you call him that.

“Btw nevermind about that. What’s with the students? Why does everything look gloomy today just like how the sky is?” You asked.

“How could I know? I’m not a paranormal. And I had just got here too.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Are you going to work today?”

“Of course man, since when I had been skipping my work?” You punched him lightly on his arms.

The guy laughed with his eye-smile and slung his arms over your shoulders, “How are you these days?”

You gave him a glare. “As if you haven’t meet me for centuries. Blame yourself for being busy with Haerin.”

Baekhyun pouted but you slapped his cheeks lightly since it was disgusting—to you. “Well, Sehun turned back to his jerky self thanks to Woori.” You said.

The guy looked happy with the news—congratulating you as if it’s a very big event to happen. But it was indeed an important event to happen though.

You then decided to go to your class first even though there were still 20 minutes before class started.

Bidding goodbye, you two separated ways, going to both of your own classes.

 

 

 

The class was extremely quiet. There wasn’t many students except for the nerds or some anti-social students.

That was weird.

Something is absolutely wrong. You thought. The atmosphere that you felt when you entered the school wasn’t right.

It was dark and all. No one is cheerful.

And even, you couldn’t find Luhan after staying in the class for another 10 minutes. The students who were coming weren’t many either. Only 2 or 3 who would come—including Sehun.

Not caring how jerky he will be towards you, you just quickly went to his side and panted, “Sehun-ah.”

“What now, psychopath? Are you going to kill me?” He joked but you gave him a death glare, “I’m not joking, alright?”

Sehun turned quiet after hearing your serious tone. “Okay, what’s the prob?”

“Have you seen Luhan?” You asked.

The jerk shook his head and secretly frowned, “Why are you searching for him?”

“It’s 10 minutes before the class starts and he isn’t here yet. How could I not be worried?” You sighed and massaged your temples.

Sehun felt something unpleasant in his heart. He just doesn’t like it when you are talking about Luhan.

“You’re worried about him? Psh, I never knew a psychopath could worry for someone. I thought you don’t have a heart towards people.” Sehun scoffed and that made you fumed a little.

“You’re no help.” You sighed and got out of the class while Sehun just stood there without moving an inch.

Did she just emphasize as if I’m useless? He thought as a sudden sadness was all over him.

 

 

 

“Mrs. Song.” You called your homeroom teacher in the faculty. She was holding a letter on her hand while reading it seriously.

She didn’t even notice your presence until you snapped your fingers in front of her.

“U-Uh, oh hi Karen. Can I help you?” She finally responded after you had stood in front of her for a while.

You looked at her worriedly and bit your bottom part of your lip, “Luhan isn’t i

Please log in to read the full chapter