Bonus!

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  017

 

 

Your POV

The day that I had been waiting for, came.

It was finally, a new high school year and I was able to meet the real Oh Sehun. Couldn’t lie more but of course, I was truly excited to meet him since he wasn’t Se Jerk Hun.

“Hey Karen!” Sehun called me when I walked to the gates. He was smiling brightly while waving nonstop, as if I was really his closed friend.

“Morning, Sehun.” I smiled and went to his side. He had his bangs swept to the right and was now dyed in black.

“New hairstyle?” I giggled as he shrugged, “Well, I wanna try a new hair colour. I don’t really like brown anymore.”

“Got easily bored, huh? Let’s go in, hair-dye-maniac.” I teased as I walked in first while earning a yell from him, “I’m not a hair-dye-maniac!”

 

 

 

 

Student orientation.

Unexpectedly, wasn’t as boring as last year—I supposed.

We had a simple game, which was actually getting known to each other.

“So, we will play a song, and let you to find some random students that you want to get to know with. When the song stops, change your partner!” The teacher said and everyone started cheering.

I smiled at the warm atmosphere. Looks like this year, people are getting more friendly and ever.

“Be my first partner.” Sehun nudged my arms when the song started to play. I smiled and accepted him.

Based on the song, we were supposed to do a handshake, telling each other’s name, age and also our class. Then when the song stopped, we will have to find another partner until the song begins again.

 

 

The game started. I did a handshake with Sehun as he held my hand tightly, “Hi! I’m Oh Sehun as you know me already.”

We both laughed as I replied, “Well, you know me too. Karen Park.”

“So Karen, I’m sixteen. And you?” He smiled warmly as I laughed, “Same here! What class are you from?”

“I, uh, forgot?” He chuckled, “But as I remembered, 11D?”

“Omo, me too!” I squealed in excitement as we both did a high-five, “Classmates!”

“This is so cool! I can’t believe that—“

 

“CHANGE YOUR PARTNERS!” The teacher said as the music stopped.

 

“Whoops, see you later.” Sehun grinned and went to find some other partner while I looked around me. Too bad that most of the girls were at some other sides and they had their own partners already.

I frowned.

But it wasn’t until a guy came up to me.

“Hello.” He formally greeted at me and bowed.

Wow. I wasn’t expecting that.

“Hi.” I bowed back, being polite too as he gave me a gentle smile, “Will you be my partner? My friends got their own.”

“Why not?” I chuckled as we shook hands.

“I’m Karen Park.” I smiled as he smiled back, “Byun Baekhyun.”

 

Byun Baekhyun? I thought, surprised.

He’s a total opposite. All I could remember in my dream, he was freaking annoying and here he’s…polite and calm?

Yet, I wasn’t expecting to meet him in real life too.

 

“So Baekhyun, how old are you? I’m sixteen.” I said.

“Same as you, Karen-ssi.” He softly giggled and told me that he was in grade 11D too.

Great, I guessed my dream was actually true. Except for the journal thingy and each of their personalities.

So freaking different, I know.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Baekhyun but I guess the song had stopped. See you later?” I grinned as the guy nodded and bowed, “Ne. I’ll see you later.”

I bowed back before sighing.

Phew.

I should get use to their opposite personalities. I thought while scanning around again.

It was weird that I couldn’t find any girl partner and again, another guy approached me.

Gosh, why would it always be a guy?!

“Ayo Waddup! You don’t have any partner, do you?” He came shouting (well not to loud though) with his random rapping tone.

I’m not sure if he is actually rapping but looks like it.

“Yeah, I don’t.” I simply answered as the guy quickly swung his arm on my shoulder and made some rapper moves, “That’s what you call, C to the O to the O to the L coz’ you’re gonna be mine, AWW YEAHHHH.”

“What?” I chuckled as he let go of his arm on my shoulder and did some random cool pose.

“Yo, girl. Ma freakin’ name is Luhan. Sixteen and free! Go visit me in class 11D.”

 

What.

 

The.

 

Hell.

 

Luhan turned so badass and and and and… Aish, I don’t even know how to describe him already.

Please log in to read the full chapter