015

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  015

 

 

Sehun's POV

Okay. I heaved a sigh.

Today’s the day, where I will be a better person.

If I can.

 

It was still 7:52, a few minutes before our class starts. But weird thing is, that psychopath wasn’t in the class yet.

 

Where could she be?

 

“Yah Lu.” I called the guy who’s sitting next to the empty seat. He looked surprised to hear me calling him as he flinched.

“Do you see Karen?” That was the first thing I asked.

Luhan shook his head.

 

Okay. I think I should check her out now.

 

“Thanks Lu.” I said before leaving the class.

 

 

What surprised me was, that girl was actually standing by the vending machine. I could tell that she was frowning, staring at the drinks inside the machine.

I made my way to her and leaned my palm against the machine. What happened was just Karen, staring at me weirdly.

 

Okay. Oh Sehun, say something gentle. I breathed in.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked with a soft voice. Good enough.

“I—Uh…” Karen blushed in pink and stared back at the machine, “Don’t have enough money to buy one.”

I laughed softly but whole-heartedly and grabbed my wallet from my pocket.

“I’ll treat.” I said and before she could talk more, I inserted the money inside the machine.

“Pick.”

Karen was just standing there, motionless.

Oh no.

Was my tone that harsh?

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to—“

“Ani!” She quickly cut me off and bowed politely like how she usually does. “Thank you for being… er, considerate?”

“Considerate?” I scoffed playfully but chuckled, “I prefer kind, sorry.”

Karen sent me a glare that showed her getting annoyed. Aw, I missed this kind of ‘her’.

“Aye, just pick already. Our class is going to start soon.” I said as Karen quickly pressed the button and finally got a can of sprite.

 

Wow. She loves soda?

 

I never knew that.

 

“Thanks, once again.” She said without looking through my eyes. Geez, I know she must be wondering why I’m acting like this.

“You’re welcome. Let’s go back now.” I said as Karen was just nodding and made her little steps beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

I’m still confused about Sehun. After that vending machine incident, he then asked me to go to the Han River after school.

 

This is seriously weird. I could only answer him like, “What?”

 

“What do you mean what? We should hang out!” He cheered out of a sudden. I stood there with my head titled to the side.

“Wouldn’t Sera be mad when she finds out?” I managed to squeak as Sehun just giggled. My God, he’s really like his old self.

 

“Me? And Sera? She’s just my cousin.” He smirked.

 

His… Cousin

Please log in to read the full chapter