008

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  008

 

Author’s POV

Did Woori really change Sehun? You thought as you entered your class.

Luhan wasn’t there yet since it was quite early. But what really surprised you was that Sehun, was actually sitting on Luhan’s place.

“What on earth?” You twitched your eyebrows and walked to your desk.

Sehun was just casually listening to his song while crossing his legs on the desk.

“Yah.” You banged the table lightly to get his attention. Sehun took off his headphones and looked at you, “What?”

“This is Luhan’s place, why are you sitting here?” You questioned.

The guy scoffed, “Man, he can just sit on my place at the back, Ren. Why would you care? Huh? You like that handsome guy more than me? Aw, c’mon.” He smirked.

What on the actual earth? Did he really turn back into SeJerkHun? You got startled. And did he just call me Ren?

“What did you call me?” You asked while pointing at yourself.

“Ren.” Sehun casually replied and shrugged.

Outside, you looked confused but inside, you were actually happy that he was back to his old self.

Or maybe back to his JERKY self.

Okay, maybe not as jerky as he was for the first time and at least, he’d remember who you are.

 

“Oh, okay.” You acted as if nothing happened, “But you’re actually sitting on Luhan’s place.”

“Great, so you’re shooing me away now?” Sehun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, pissed.  You looked at him and frowned. Looks like he really turned into SeJerkHun.

“Well, let’s just say it that way.” You shrugged. Sehun got up from the table and gave you a light slap on your arm, “Psh, psychopath.”

You automatically smiled once he called you that. You missed that nickname, so much.

“Jerk.” You slightly chuckled and sat on your chair.

 

>>> 

 

“You know what, Lu? He’s back to himself!” You grinned excitingly while Luhan gave you a weird stare.

“Back to himself? Sehun? What’s wrong with him being himself?”

You mentally slapped yourself since Luhan didn’t know anything about Sehun’s story. With that, you told him.

Starting from the beginning to the end.

And Luhan got his jaw-dropped for the whole story.

“What? There’s no way I’m going to believe that.” He rolled his eyes and blew his bangs up.

“But it’s true, Lu.” You said and glanced at Sehun, who’s busy with his locker. Also, with another student.

“Look, we haven’t talked today but did you notice the way he acted? It’s different.”

“What do you mean different?” He twitched his brows.

“Watch and learn.” You smirked as you held Luhan’s shoulders—positioning him to face Sehun.

The student was actually talking to Sehun, comfortably—as if they had been friends for long.

“Get it?” You asked.

The confused guy soon understood and scratched his head, “The first time I see Sehun to talk to someone.”

“Well, I told you so. And ooh, he talked to me too, earlier.” You grinned—happy about it.

Luhan’s expression didn’t seem good though. As if a cloud with rain were pouring over him.

“Okay. So, I guess you might wanna hang out with him now?” Luhan’s tone sounded disappointed.

You shrugged, “Maybe?”

“If that’s the case I’ll leave you now.”

“But Lu—“

“Neah, it’s okay. See ya.” Luhan shortly said and faked a smile before leaving you alone.

What is wrong with him? You thought.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter