013

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  013

 

 

Author’s POV

“I’m sorry.” Sehun quickly got up after he fell right on his and bowed to the one who bumped onto him.

You were just standing there, looking at a tall, pretty girl who slowly got up from her falling position.

“It’s my fault too. I’m sor—Yah, OH SEHUN?!” She yelled and pointed at the guy. Sehun seemed to be flustered when he saw the familiar figure in front of him.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” Sehun pointed at her too, “You troublemaker!”

“What?! You’re the troublemaker!” She frowned and slapped Sehun’s shoulders. You were still standing like an awkward person while staring at the two.

Sehun has a close female friend? You thought, surprised.

On the other side, Sehun was whining towards the girl, “You’re still strong, aren’t you, Ryu Sera?”

Ryu Sera? You found that name unfamiliar. This jerk had never told you about that name, at all.

“Oh, hey there!” The girl who Sehun called Sera, greeted you and smiled, “Are you this troublemaker’s friend?”

“Yah! I’m not a troublemaker for your information.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

You were about to nod but then shook your head and smirked, “Ani, I’m his enemy.”

Sehun gave you an unbelievable look as his shoulders dropped down, “You’re evil.”

“Oh yes I am.” You smirked.

Sera, on the other side chuckled, “You’re just like me, hating this guy over here.” She indicated Sehun, “I’m Ryu Sera btw. And you are?”

“Karen Park.” You smiled and shook hands with her, “It’s nice to meet you.”

Sehun was just looking at the two of them when he finally got an idea. Before you could talk further with Sera, he dragged her far away from you, leaving you confused.

“Aish, what do you want?” Sera rolled her eyes as Sehun was just sending her a glare, “Just help me.”

“Help you what? You had been causing lots of troubles for 7 years to my mom and dad after your parents passed away.” Sera chuckled softly towards her cousin.

Sehun didn’t seem to be offended because it was quite normal for them to joke around like that.

“Yeah I would thank both of your parents for raising me but this isn’t the point right now.” Sehun then whispered, “That, Karen Park.”

“What about her?”

“Help me to make her jealous.” Sehun smirked evilly while Sera didn’t like his idea. She shook her head in disapproval, “Do you even like her?”

“Yes so just help me and pretend to be my girlfriend!”

“What?! There’s no way I’m going to be a troublemaker’s girlfriend.” Sera rolled her eyes.

Sehun facepalmed before sighing, “Alright then. How about a long lost friend? At least, be romantic. I just wanna see her reaction.”

It sounded better to Sera. So she approved as the two skated back towards your side. You were still putting that poker face.

“Sorry, we had a small fight. Couldn’t get over this troublemaker.” Sera smiled but ended up getting a hard nudge by Sehun on her waist.

“Gwaenchana, I couldn’t stand this jerk too.” You chuckled as Sehun sent you a death glare. Oh no, this isn’t what he wants.

Why are you and Sera cooperating each other to bully Sehun?

“You’re mean.” Sehun pouted to Sera. She tried her best not to puke as she ended up pinching his cheeks, “Aw, still your habit, huh?”

“Sorry for interruptin

Please log in to read the full chapter