016

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  016

 

 

Author’s POV

But hearts don’t change

 

That sentence kept on repeating on your mind when you made your way back to your house. Hearts don’t change?

Does that mean, Sehun still loves you?

“Aish.” You ruffled your hair and kicked some random pebbles on the ground. Some people would look at you weirdly but you didn’t care.

“No. He doesn’t love me.” You convinced yourself. Maybe it was just another jerky prank of his.

“Yeah that’s it. He’s just pranking me.” You sighed.

 

Was he, or wasn’t he?

 

 

 

 

Saturday came so fast. And what a surprise that you got a morning call from Sehun as he—

Wait, a call?

“He doesn’t even have my number.” You furrowed your brows but went to pick up the call. “Hello?”

“Hey! Are you busy today?” He asked from the other line, he sounded so cheerful and you could tell, he’s actually beaming.

“Um, no?”

“Good!” Now he really beamed, “Let’s hang out?”

“Again?”

“Why? You don’t like it?” His tone then turned into a disappointed one.

Okay. Now you felt guilty.

“Where do you wanna go though?” You asked, now making the gloomy Sehun turned bright.

“I was thinking that we should shop together in a complex full of factory outlets.”

You turned quiet and that surely made Sehun to worry.

“I-It’s okay if you—“

“Ani! I think it’s great. See you at 11?” You quickly replied. Sehun agreed and hung up the call.

Unknowingly, you grinned to yourself, but at the same time, you mentally knocked your head. Why did you accept him that fast though?

“Aniya, I’m not falling for Se Jerk Hun.” You frowned but after you mentioned him that, it sounded weird now because he’s not the old Se Jerk Hun anymore.

“Aish, I’m crazy.”

 

 

 

 

Sehun widened his eyes instantly when he saw you walking towards him.

I mean like, wow, look at the way you dress.

She’s indeed beautiful. Sehun gulped his spit and cleared his throat.

“Hey.” You greeted and looked around the alley, “So we’re gonna shop all day?”

“I guess?” Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

You rolled your eyes and decided to walk off first, heading to a shop, which sells some accessories.

Sehun walked into the store too and looked around as he noticed you beaming at something.

You held up a hairclip with a rose figure in it. Looked beautiful, according to you.

“You like that?” Sehun asked and looked at some other hairclips.

“Yeah, it’s beautiful.” You smiled and tried clipping it onto your hair. Just a simple accessory could just make someone beautiful and yes, that’s how Oh Sehun looked at you.

“How is it?” You turned to him and smiled.

At that mom

Please log in to read the full chapter