014

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  014

 

 

Author’s POV

The next morning, an unpleasant sight greeted you right in front of the gates. Unexpectedly, Se Jerk Hun was walking to the gates with Ryu Sera.

That’s it. Game on, Oh Sehun. You thought while unconsciously clenching your fists. Baekhyun also told you that Sehun might just be pretending to see if you’re jealous or not.

So you’ll surely act as if you don’t care, even though it hurts a lot. You eyed at the two before Sera finally bid goodbye to Sehun because you knew, she had never been a student in Taeju High.

Ok, action time. You smirked evilly as you just walked pass by the jerk. He seemed to be confused but didn’t bother though.

But it wasn’t until you found Luhan, who wasn’t that far away. “Lu!” You called and ran towards him, putting an arm on his shoulders.

Luhan was startled by your sudden skinship but followed the flow when you started talking about random things.

On the other hand, Sehun was putting his famous pokerface. But you never knew, there was an invisible frown behind it.

Yet, his eyes were actually shooting lasers towards Luhan.

I thought you gave up, Xi Luhan. Sehun grumpily made his way to the class.

 

 

 

 

Even during break, you tried your best to ignore Sehun and went out with Luhan. In fact, Sehun had never eaten together with you so he couldn’t do anything about it.

But what surprised him was, you were sitting with both Luhan and Chanyeol when he got into the canteen.

What on earth? He thought, startled. Sehun was thinking you were siding on Luhan but then Chanyeol appeared on the scene too?

Is she trying to make me jealous? Sehun felt unhappy as he went to grab his food.

On the contrary, you were actually telling the two about the plan. Chanyeol seemed okay with the plan; instead, he was happy to help you.

Or more likely, to piss Se Jerk Hun off. Yeah, you never knew a devil soul might lie behind that giant, don’t you?

 

“Are you sure this is the right way?” Luhan asked with his voice sounded weak. He didn’t like his idea at all. How could Luhan’s crush asked him for help to make his crush’s crush to stop crushing on another girl?

It was definitely a NO to him. But man, what else could he do? Oh Sehun had already owned your heart since a year ago. Luhan couldn’t change that fact.

And he knew, he couldn’t compete against that jerk.

 

“Yeah I guess so. But if you’re not willing to help, it’s fine.” You flashed a genuine smile.

Now Luhan felt bad. Maybe he really had to give up. At least he could see his crush live a happy life with someone else.

“I’ll help, besides, I’m nothing against him.” He accidentally blurted, causing both people staring at him, “What do you mean?”

“U-Uh, nothing! Haha.” He awkwardly laughed as you and Chanyeol could only exchange weird glances.

 

>>> 

 

After school, you waited in front of the gates for Baekhyun. Yep, you were still working at the café, of course. And since today’s Wednesday, it was your shift with him.

Getting a little bored, you decided to listen to your earphones. Even after 10 minutes, you couldn’t see any of that Bacon figure coming yet.

What took him that long? You thought as you encountered a familiar figure walking towards the gates.

Oh no.

“Hey Karen!” Sera grinned as she walked towards you

Please log in to read the full chapter