010

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  010

 

Author’s POV

Friday.

Which means—

“Photography!” You cheered and just ran off to the photography club. There, Chanyeol was already busy with his DSLR camera.

“Hey Chan.” You greeted as the taller one grinned towards you, “Oh hi. You’re kinda late, you know.”

You looked down sheepishly while scratching your neck. Truly embarrassed.

“So what’s our task for today?” You questioned.

Chanyeol explained about what the teacher had explained before. Actually, instead of task, the teacher held up a competition about taking the school’s scenery.

For the pair who wins later on, will be given a certificate and A+ on their report book.

And after school, the best photo will be pinned.

Hearing upon that, you were soon pumped up.

“Our photos should be pinned there, Chan.” You said.

“Of course, don’t worry.” He grinned, “Now let’s go to the school garden, shall we?”

 

 

 

“Yah, jinjja daebak.” You WOW-ed upon the nice scenery there. It was autumn and the leaves of the tress turned brown.

“This would be romantic for a couple.” Chanyeol smiled while looking at the enormous tree in front of him.

You slightly giggled and took a picture of it. “Well I agree. But too bad I don’t have a boyfriend yet.”

Upon hearing that, Chanyeol widened his gaze a little, “Really? I thought you had since you’re pretty—Wait, I mean—“

“Aw, Chan.” You chuckled at the giant and nudged him a little, “Thanks for the compliment.”

Chanyeol blushed in pink and mentally slapped himself for being so straightforward, “I-I’m sorry. It didn’t creep you out, right?”

“Why would it?” You chuckled, “I was happy that you called me pretty.”

The guy gulped his spit hardly, “O-Oh, okay. Well, I think we should continue taking pictures.”

You nodded while chuckling in amusement.

 

 

“Wow, cool one, Chan.” You grinned when he showed you the photo of the tree and a bench under it.

The photo was taken on the right angle, which clearly showed a nice view.

Well, as expected, Chanyeol’s surely good in photography.

“I think we will win. Your picture is also nice, you know.” Chanyeol poked your cheeks as you blushed, “Nah, yours is better.”

“No, yours.”

“Yours, Chan.”

“I said yours, not mine.”

“You still don’t wanna admit that your photo is better?”

“Aye, just stop the fight already.” Chanyeol laughed, “Both of our photos are awesome. So it’s fair, okay?”

You smiled and then went to sit on the bench under the big tree. From there, you could see the soccer field and also some classes, which weren’t really far away from the garden.

Chanyeol followed you to sit on the bench too and chuckled, “You know what, if any couple would get into this kind of atmosphere, it’s going to be really romantic.”

You laughed and then took out your phone, “Let’s take a selfie then. Act romantic, neh?”

Chanyeol widened his eyes, “W-What? We’re not even couples!”

“Then act like one! This is just for fun, my partner.” You poked his cheek and then pointed at the camera later on, “Smile, okay?”

The guy sighed and nodded, giving his best smile with the ‘V’ pose. But you then grabbed his hand and slung it over your shoulder, “No

Please log in to read the full chapter