005

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  005

 

Your POV

After school, I went out of the class with Luhan. He was still shy as always. Maybe not stuttering but still flinching since he wasn’t used to skinships I guess.

Yet, when we got out, we saw Sehun walking straight to the canteen.

“Lu, come.” I said and he just obediently followed me.

I saw Sehun walking to the bubble tea stand, again.

“Sehun, detected.” I said as I earned a soft giggle from Luhan, “Why do we look like secret agents?”

 

Oh right.

 

This is too much.

 

“Er, nevermind.” I sighed and walked casually with Luhan to the canteen. Well, looks like Sehun was caught for buying bubble tea.

 

For himself.

 

“Ha, I knew he was lying just now.” I smirked and walked towards him.

Sehun was uninterested when he saw me again.

“What do you want?” He sounded so cold.

I smiled, “Well, I think you didn’t buy bubble tea for your friend just now, did you?”

Sehun didn’t reply but scoffed later on. “Is that a problem?”

“Yes.” I said, “You lied. You like bubble tea, don’t you?”

“None of your business.” He then took a sip of his bubble tea and left me hanging in front of the bubble tea stand.

Luhan came running to me and looked at Sehun for a moment. “What happened?”

“Nothing important.” I sighed and we both left the canteen together.

 

 

Starting from today, I made a promise to myself.

Since bubble tea wasn’t that expensive, I had decided to buy Sehun bubble teas every morning.

Like today, I purposely came to school earlier, to buy a glass of bubble tea.

And since I was lucky enough, Sehun hadn’t come yet so I was able to place the bubble tea on his desk.

If he knew it was from me, it’d be thrown away, I know. So it would be the best if I placed it there without him knowing.

 

“Done?” Luhan asked as I plopped down onto my desk.

I nodded while smiling as I noticed Sehun coming into the class, “Right on time.” I said.

I secretly glanced at Sehun, who’s now confused to find a free bubble tea on his desk.

He grabbed it and stared at it for a while until he looked around the class—probably searching for the one who gave that to him.

Not wanting him to know that I was the one who placed it there, I got myself busy by having a random talk with Luhan.

After a minute, I saw Sehun sighed and shrugged his shoulders—finally drinking the bubble tea.

 

First bubble tea, success.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

You kept on buying Sehun bubble tea and fortunately, he drank it for most of the time—without knowing who gave him that.

Well, it had actually been 2 days.

Only.

But you promised to buy him everyday till he recognizes you, didn’t you?

 

“Aish, it’s so crowded.” You grunted while queuing for the bubble tea with Luhan. The line was extremely long in the morning today, and you had no clue why.

 

Maybe it’s the Bubbletea Day?

 

“I don’t think we could queue any longer.” Luhan said and looked at you.

“Why?”

“Well it’s Friday, and since it’s our first week at school, we will have to pick our own extra-curricular. It's a new rule.” He said in a monotone.

You finally remembered about it and sighed—leaving the crowd. “Right, let’s go now.”

 

The two of you then left the canteen and went

Please log in to read the full chapter