006

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  006

 

Author’s POV

A week had passed and just as what you had always promised to yourself, you kept on buying Sehun bubble tea.

Yet, he never knew it was you, who had been buying him for these days.

You were of course, careful not to get caught because you knew—if you were caught, he might not accept your bubble tea anymore.

 

Today’s Friday and just like what you were assigned by the photography club teacher, you needed to take pictures about the new rule, having the extra-curricular.

“So, Chan, which club do you wanna go for?” You asked while checking your DSLR camera. He thought for a sec before mentioning the dance club.

And of course, you were happy that he chose that. This also meant that you’re able to take pictures of Sehun.

“Well, I think you secretly love to dance, don’t you?” You eyed at the big guy but he sighed and shook his head.

“No, instead, I’m totally the opposite. I’m bad at it so I would like to learn how to dance better, someday. I like to see people dancing though.” He smiled and slung his arms over your shoulders, “Let’s go then?”

 

 

Arrived at the dancing club, you looked around the class. There weren't many students there  but Sehun was of course, among them.

“Hello, sir.” Chanyeol greeted one of the dance teachers and bowed, along with you—telling about your task on taking pictures of the dance club.

“Sure, why not.” The teacher smiled as the both of you thanked him, and started taking pictures.

The members were actually learning a new hip-hop dance. Even though they looked new, but you noticed that most of them were experts.

Including Sehun, of course.

You kept on taking pictures and were relieved that Sehun didn’t actually realize your presence. You surely got some awesome pics though.

Not only photos about him, dancing. But also when the dancers took a break.

You actually caught a candid photo of him, looking out of the window with his headphones on.

Wow, it turned out pretty awesome. You thought and grinned upon the exact candid photo that you got.

He was just handsome as you thought.

 

“Done, Chan?” You asked as Chanyeol bowed before going back to you.

“The Newsletter club needs pictures for each clubs. They’re going to interview one of the members so I think we should take each member a picture for the dance club.” Chanyeol said.

You then obeyed what he said and made a decision.

Chanyeol will take 6 and you’ll take the other 5 since there were only 11 students in the club.

 

“Hi.” You greeted when you saw a guy who’s wiping his sweat off.

“Hey.” He got up, bowed and smiled.

“Do you mind?” You asked and showed your camera.

That guy shook his head, “Of course not. Go ahead.” He said as you took a picture.

 “Wow, nice grin.” You flashed a smile and showed the picture that you took. “I want to have those.”

The guy slightly chuckled and thanked you.

“By the way, nice to meet you. I’m Karen.” You shook hands and soon found out that he was Lee Taemin.

“So, I’ve got to take others’ photos. See ya later.” You bowed before leaving his place and got to the corner of the room, finding a guy who’s facing back.

“Excuse me.” You softly said as the guy turned around.

“WHAT THE HECK?” You flinched and pointed at the guy, “What are you doing here?”

“What?” He gave you an innocent smile, “I’m the dancing machine.”

“Really?” You rolled your eyes, “I thought you’re a playboy.”

“Yah.” Jongin got up and glared at you, “You should thank me for hanging out with you when you don’t have Sehun, alright.”

“Whatever.” You sighed and held your camera up. “Imma take a photo of you. Smile, neh.”

“Will always.” Jongin straightened his position and flashed a smile with his teeth.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter