004

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  004

 

Your POV

“Ah, nice to meet you, Luhan.” I grinned towards my new seatmate, “I’m Karen Park.”

Luhan nodded in understanding and soon, started on packing up his books into his drawer.

“So, you’re new?” I asked.

“Ne.” He answered as he got up from his seat—bringing his backpack, “Um, I need to place my bag in the locker.”

“Sure.” I giggled before he bowed and left.

Wow, third day of school and I met an ‘over-polite’ friend.

 

>>> 

The school bell rung—indicating class dismissal. Students were all running out of the class—as if they’re in a rush.

Man, it’s just a common Wednesday and—

Wait.

 

Wednesday?

 

“Holy .” I said and quickly packed up my books and turned to Luhan, “I-I need to go now. See you tomorrow!” I rushed out of the class and got into grade 11C—Baekhyun’s class.

“Baek.” I panted as I saw him talking with his friends. He turned to me and raised a brow, “What?”

I facepalmed and dragged him out of the class with me. “I had just remembered that we still have part-time jobs and I didn’t come on Monday. And we’re supposed to go now.”

Baekhyun gave me a confused look, “We haven’t opened the café yet. It would be next week.”

I sighed in relief and Baekhyun only smiled—putting his arm over my shoulder, “So…How’s you and Sehun?”

I shook my head and frowned.

Baekhyun, of course, questioned me why and I told him everything.

Starting from the encounter with the wizard and… yeah.

He frowned as well since according to him, my problem was also his.

 

“Well, melt his heart then.” He said but I disagreed. I mean, he was turned into a whole new person—cold to the max.

“Woori said that his heart couldn’t be melted easily.” I said and clenched my teeth.

Baek could only calm me down as we both left the school together.

 

 

 

The next day, I came to school with a frown. Sehun was still listening to his mp3, sitting at the back of the classroom.

Guessed that he really switched places with Luhan, permanently for a semester.

Since there were a few minutes before our first period starts, I went to Sehun’s side and banged his desk to get his attention.

He looked up and gave me a cold glare, indicating that I should leave him.

“Sehun-ah.” I smiled at him, “Let’s eat ice-cream together after school, okay?”

“No.” His sharp yet harsh tone crashed into my ears.

“How about bubble tea then? I’ll treat you.” I gave him a sly look.

He hesitated to answer at first but later on, scoffed. “I hate bubble tea.”

 

What the hell?

 

“You’re lying, aren’t you?” I pointed at him but he rudely slapped my hands away.

Please log in to read the full chapter