001

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  001

 

Author’s POV

“Hi, psychopath.”

 

You froze in your place upon the guy that you had always wanted to meet.

“Are you by a chance—“

“Oh Sehun?” He chuckled, “Don’t I look like one?”

“How am I supposed to know? Jerk.” You chuckled and lightly slapped his arms.

Sehun scratched his head shyly and giggled, “Right, I forgot that I drew a stickman that time.”

“Aish.” You gritted your teeth. “I hate it when you did that.”

Sehun pouted, “Why can’t I? You—“

“New student, please pay attention for a while.” The homeroom teacher said.

You silently laughed at Sehun while he only frowned towards your victory smile.

 

 

“So…” You trailed off, “How did you know where I study?”

 “Remember when Baek asked me to face him in Taeju high?” Sehun asked.

“Oh yeah right.” You laughed. “Are you still gonna face him now?”

“Karen-ah!” A familiar figure came running to the both of you but soon stopped after he saw Sehun.

“Speak of the devil.” You chuckled as you saw Baekhyun pointing at Sehun while looking at you, “Who is this guy?”

“Um he—“

“You know him?” He cut you off.

“Well I—“

“Whom is he to you?”

“Oh come on, you’re not my boyfriend. Don’t be so over protective, frienemy.” You placed your finger on his mouth.

“So this is Baekhyun?” Sehun pointed at the guy as Baek gave him a weird stare, “How did you—Wait a second.” Baek tapped his chin. “Don’t tell me you’re—“

“Yo. Oh Sehun.” He smiled and offered a hand to Baekhyun.

He hesitated for a moment before finally shaking his hands, “Hey, Bastard.”

“Oh, so you’re still calling me that huh?” Sehun chuckled and lightly slapped Baekhyun’s shoulders.

You sighed upon those two before you finally dragged Sehun with you, “We both are gonna settle something first. You go date with your Haerin.”

“Hey!” Baekhyun frowned after you both left him along in the corridor.

 

 

 

“Whoa.” Your mouth gapped wide. Very wide.

“You live alone, here, in this very big house?”

“Yep.” Sehun nodded. You still couldn’t get how Sehun could live in a very big house, almost like a mansion.

“My parents were rich since long ago, even before I was born. So since they passed away, they just gave everything to me.” He sighed. “But my aunt and uncle helped me too.”

You nodded in understanding but still, staring at the biggggg house.

“Oh God. I wished I could have a house like this.”

Sehun laughed at your cuteness and held both of your shoulders, “Let’s go in then.” He pushed you all the way to the front door of the house as he unlocked it with the key.

The living room was so big. You could tell, the decorations there were expensive since most of them were made of platinum and gold.

“You don’t say, Sehun.” You shook your head in amusement.

“Wanna go to my room?”

“Why not?” You laughed and followed him upstairs. To the third floor actually. The second one were where his parent’s room, offices room and also, the studying room located.

Sehun’s room was on the same floor as his gaming room, fitness room and also, mini-library.

Sounds big?

Yes.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter