chapter 9

Baby, it's you.

 

-part 2…the luau-

‘we have to tell them jagiya’

I was about to open my mouth to bite into my slices of beef when wookie told me his decision. We were at the luau with the rest of the gang and we were talking about our current ‘predicament’. I was just waiting for him to make his decision whether we should tell everyone or just keep it as a secret for a little while.

I certainly didn’t want to keep it a secret but the problem is we both didn’t know how or what to tell them and I tried to replay a different scenario in my head…it all didn’t seem to work. I looked at my new boyfriend…ahh he’s actually my first, but I didn’t want to let him gloat on that feeling just yet so I didn’t tell him. The new boyfriend was munching on corn dogs while looking at me, he was sighing every now and then, as if he was trying to solve the differences between south korea and north korea. I look at him eating his food with much gusto but he was staring off into space most of the time…and it was cute seeing him disoriented even for a while.

I didn’t know what made me kiss him like that…or when did we actually decide to officially become a couple but then again does it really matter? Does it really matter when or how or even why? What matters most is we feel the same towards each other and we both wanted to make things work between us, and I didn’t want to think about me leaving…for it would hurt me way too much, I just wan to spend some time with him and think of the future when I have to deal with it…for now the present is something that I have to cherish…my time with him and my new found friends.

‘are you really worried oppa?’ I asked him as I wiped his mouth with a tissue ‘careful while eating…you shouldn’t make a mess’

He nodded and gave me a smile ‘I don’t know how to tell them…do you have any idea how?’ then he added ‘I know they will support me…’

‘there you have it…why are you worried?’ I told him and I pulled him out of his chair and went back to the buffet table making everyone look at us with curious glances and smiles…here goes nothing.

‘annyeong haseyo…I have…well we have an announcement to make’ I told them with a smile while holding wookie’s hand all the while, though I’m sure they already have an idea what I’m about to say for they all stopped eating and were giving me loving smiles.

Aia was smiling sweetly while trying to strangle yesung who was chuckling while watching wookie squirm like a cute child.

‘go on Alyssa-san…don’t mind this moron beside me’ she said making everyone laugh.

I wonder will they ever have a happy ending, but right now I just have to get this announcement that so this cute man beside me would keep still, I never realized I would be standing in front of this people and announce that I’m in a relationship with him…the things people do for love, and right now I’m going to do one ‘crazy’ thing out of my love for this angel beside me, though he should be the one doing it but he cant seem to get over his shyness.

‘like I said we have an announcement to make…’ I started again and when I was about to say something wookie just grabbed me closer to him, turned my face towards him and gave me what I thought the sweetest kiss a woman could ever get in her lifetime.

I could hear everyone shouting for joy, whistles from the guys and squeals of delighst from the girls…but nothing felt more sweeter than his lips on mine…for a shy guy he sure knows how to make my knees weak and my stomach felt like a thousand of butterflies were inside it flying around. I didn’t even realize that the kiss was over for I felt like I wanted to faint in his arms again when I heard him say…

‘its official…alyssa-ah and I are a couple now…hyungs, noonas, dongsaengs, please be happy for us and we hope you would also support us’ he said

‘aigoo!! That’s soo cute wookie-sshi!!’ khae said with a smile as she was about to hug me but was stopped by a grinning donghae who mouthed his congratulations to his dongsaeng and to me.

‘they need some time alone yobo…you can hug Alyssa-sshi later’ he said as he gave me a wink making me blush as I moved even closer to wookie’s side.

Teukie hyung suddenly hugged me and gave his dongsaeng a playful punch on his shoulder ‘we’re happy for you…finally you found the courage to let us know what was already obvious…’

‘how obvious were we? And when did you guys find out oppa?’ I asked him

Kyuhyunnie appeared from behind me with his wife ria in tow ‘it was when wookie-sshi came back from his walk…he wasn’t the same then, he looked happy and silly…’ he finished with a smile.

Ria gave me a kiss on the cheek as she whispered ‘you guys look perfect for each other.’

And as I felt wookie gave me another kiss on my cheek I knew that she was right…here in his arms, I’m in heaven and I don’t want to be anywhere else at that moment.

*an*

gomen for the short update...i'll be updating soon!! and i know its late but to the victims of 9-11, those innocent lives lost to war and to those families who needs closure...my prayers are with you.