chapter 7

Baby, it's you.

 

-part 2-

‘wookie…who are you looking for?’

I didn’t even turn around to check who was asking me that question, I was too busy inspecting the windows from where I was sitting at the pool side with eunhyuk-hyung and siwon-hyung. I’ve been trying to get that chance to talk to Alyssa-sshi and ask her if she would like to walk around with me before we start preparing for dinner…but then again I was too shy to do that, so there I was looking up to her bedroom window which was slightly open and I could hear a bit of music from inside…maybe she was taking a nap or something so I decided to save that invitation after dinner. We could walk around and burn those calories we just ate, if she would let me.

‘wookie-sshi? Gwaenchaneyo’

I finally turned around and saw siwon-hyung’s grinning face followed by eunhyuk hyung’s knowing glance as he pointed at the open window.

‘she’ll hear us from down here dongsaeng…do you want her to join us here?’ siwon asked as he motioned for eunhyuk hyung to start screaming and before I could make a move to stop them for what they were about to do eunhyuk hyung already called out alyssa’s name.

‘alyssa-sshi!! Annyeong!!’ he shouted

I groaned as I saw Alyssa peak from the curtains and yawned while looking at the 3 of us as if we had horns and we were about to abduct her. Eunhyuk hyung was waving like silly and siwon hyung moved my hand to wave at her as well.

‘ne oppa? What are you guys doing there?’ she asked as she leaned out of the window to look at us with questioning eyes ‘its too early for dinner…’

Eunhyuk smiled and nodded ‘we know but our dongsaeng here wants to see you before dinner’

‘hyung!! Aniyo…you should go back to sleep Alyssa-sshi, we can talk about it later’ I told her with a grin as I covered eunhyuk hyung’s mouth with my hand and apologizing to Alyssa ‘mianhe…’

‘are you busy Alyssa-sshi? Wookie would really love to talk to you’ siwon said with a mischievous grin and I had to shake my head in disbelief at the way things were going, I cant believe that its been the 2nd time that kyuhyun and my hyungs  asked Alyssa out for me…if that isn’t too embarrassing already, and seeing her smile with amusement I don’t know if that would count as her liking me or she was just fond of me.

She smiled again and shook her head making her raven black hair sway and again I was mesmerized ‘I’m not busy…I’ll be down in a couple of minutes’

With that said she closed her window and I was left alone with my grinning hyungs and they were giving each other a high five and siwon hyung was hugging me like crazy.

‘finally!! Now we have to look for flowers for her’ he said with a crazy grin and started looking around the garden for any available flowers he could find.

I shook my head and even if I didn’t touch my face I could still feel my cheeks turning red from embarrassment after what happened earlier…what will she think of me now?

Eunhyuk suddenly gave me a what seemed to be wild flowers that he and siwon hyung tried to gather for me so I could somehow have something to give to Alyssa when I see her the moment she would come down from her room, the flowers looked cute but they certainly didn’t look like a bouquet of decent flowers for her but it will do for the moment.

‘why don’t I just give her flowers later hyungs? I mean decent ones…’ I told them as I looked at the flowers in my hand ‘these doesn’t look that nice…’

Eunhyuk nodded ‘we’ll do the calling for you…hmm you like her wookie-sshi?’

‘I want to get to know her, I want to get to know the girl behind the smile that we see…I just want a chance, do you think she likes me too?’ I asked them as I sat down on one of the benches near the pool.

‘she wouldn’t come here if she’s not interested in getting to know you’ siwon hyung told me ‘now cheer up…your gong-joo’s here’

I looked up in time to see Alyssa walking towards us, she changed from the shorts she was wearing earlier to a flimsy summer dress that matched her cute flip flops and for the first time I noticed the tattoo on her left ankle…would my parents like her despite of her tattoo? Wait…did I just say parents? I must be serious in getting to know her for I wanted her to meet my parents already, but that would be impossible for now for they’re in China for a business trip so meeting the parents will have to wait, for now…

‘alyssa-sshi!! You look pretty!!’ eunhyuk said with a silly grin as he escorted Alyssa closer to where siwon hyung and I were sitting down ‘your wang ju…kim ryeowook’ he added in flourish.

She smiled and bowed infront of me ‘you’re a prince? Aigoo…I didn’t know that, do you have any plans for today your royal highness?’

‘we’d leave you guys alone now…have fun and be back before dinner’ siwon said as he gave me a pat on my back and hugged Alyssa before leaving with eunhyuk hyung.

And there I was finally alone with the girl I so want to have the chance in getting to know her yet I didn’t know what to say, she was looking at me expectantly and I was trying hard not to wring my hands out of nervousness.

‘wookie-sshi? Did you want something?’ she asked me

‘aish!’ I said in frustration as I tried to tell her what was on my mind that minute but it came out as nothing ‘hmm I don’t know what to say…’

She smiled and sat beside me as she raised her arms to the heaven stretching and taking a deep breath before turning her attention to me ‘relax…I don’t bite, you used to talk to me a lot back at the dorms, did anything change?’ she asked.

‘aniyo…nothing changed, I’m just…you know shy around you’ I answered her

‘shy? You were never shy around me before…come on wookie, you can tell me anything, we’re friends remember?’ she told me with a smile as she held out her hand.

I shook my head and said ‘but that’s what bothers me jagiya, I don’t want to be just friends with you…’ I told her as I held her hand and looked at her face, her eyes now showed her confusion and begged me without words to continue what I just started telling her.

‘ahh mianhe, just forget about what I said Alyssa-sshi…do you want to-ouch!! What was that for?!’ I asked as I rubbed my shoulder which she just hit ‘what’s wrong?’

‘you!! I cant believe you would just pretend that you didn’t say those words?! How could you kim ryeowook!?’ she shouted and pushed me away from her ‘don’t bother talking to me if you cant be honest enough!’

‘but…I was honest!! I meant every word jagiya!!’ I told her as I tried to make her stay for she was already walking away from me and I was following her ‘please listen to me…’

‘why the hell would I listen to you?! Pray tell…’ she screamed as we both passed sungmin hyung and kyuhyun-sshi and they both looked at us as if we were nuts ‘talk to someone else who gives a !’

I felt like wanting to kill myself for not explaining to her what I really wanted to say, but can anyone blame me for being too nervous and too tongue tied whenever I try to talk her all the things that I longed to say wouldn’t come out right…and that isn’t me, being in the entertainment industry I have dealt with different people and I know I have dealt with them properly but what it is about Alyssa Brittany Park that I cant handle??

‘aish!! Alyssa-sshi please listen to me…I meant every word I said’ I started as I stopped her from completely walking away from me, and she looked at me as if she didn’t believe a single word I’m saying, and it wouldn’t help either that sungmin hyung and kyuhyun was looking at us with knowing grins.

‘can we talk in private?’ I asked referring to my brothers who was showing genuine interest in our conversation that moment.

She shook her head and walked nearer to sungmin hyung and kyuhyun ‘if you have something to say…say it in front of your brothers, I want a witness of this conversation’

‘if I may ask dongsaeng…alyssa-sshi, what’s going on?’ sungmin asked as he held out a water bottle for Alyssa earning him a smile from her, if my hyung isn’t married I would’ve thought he’s flirting with Alyssa.

‘well your so called dongsaeng...lets just say I don’t really understand him, you should ask him about it’ she said as she looked at me with contempt ‘cat got your tongue kim ryeowook? Start talking’

I sighed as I looked at kyuhyun for help, he only answered with a grin but walked next to me while whistling ‘miracle’ all the while.

‘I meant every word…’ I started

‘like you also said you want me to forget what you said??’ she finished for me

Kyuhyun chuckled and said ‘ohh that’s so you wookie-sshi…’

I shook my head and muttered ‘you’re no help kyuhyunnie…’ and then looked at Alyssa ‘I meant it…I don’t want to be just friends with you…’

‘well? What is it that you want from me then??’ she asked while rubbing arms ‘this better be good…’

Here goes nothing…

‘I want us to be more than friends…I want you to be my girl’ I told her and I didn’t expect her reaction to be that way for she walked straight up to me and fainted right in my arms…

‘alyssa-sshi!!’

*an*

this is actually the 2nd part to chapter 6 and mianhe for the late update!! thanks for waiting guys :)