Réaliser

The Singing Violin

double update again hohoho.. please read one chapter before this... =D
Thanks for reading :)

-Réaliser, Realize-

Kyung Soo woke up that morning and rolled to the edge of his bed. So lazy to wake up, he kept laying on the bed.

"Excuse me?" Kyung Soo heard a familiar voice and ran to the door.

"Yeah?" He tried to sound calm.

"How are you?" Chaerin greeted.

"Fine then."

"Glad to hear that. I'm going now!" Chaerin brought her violin and went away.

Suho opened his room door after he heard those conversation. He peeked and smiled.

"Maybe I know," He murmured and then went back to his room.

Kyung Soo blinked to load the scene. He shook his head and took some cold bath to wake him up.

***

Chaerin felt something disturbing her after she approached Kyung Soo. She just worried of him without knowing why. She ended the practice well and thought about next month's recital. That recital would be attented by every student in every faculty.

"I need to choose the song," She flipped every partitures she knew.

Lying beside you...

Here in the dark...

Chaerin stunned for a second. This voice that she recognized made her shivering.

Feeling your heartbeat with mine...

Softly you whisper...

You're so sincere...

How could our love be so blind...

This voice made her stay in peace. The man next door stopped singing and Chaerin confused.

"Why?" She murmured but decided to wait.

She stared at all the partitures and found something great.

"Let's arrange all of this mess," She chanted.

***

Kyung Soo frowned. He tried to sing the next part but he didn't concentrate at all.

"I know," Kyung Soo said as he packed his lyrics and went straight to the rooftop.

"Perfect!" He stood to face the scenery and started warming out.

He was singing until he stopped because someone opened the rooftop door.

"Kyung?"

"Chae?"

They both laughed at the nicknames.

"Great one! Let's use it!" Chaerin said and Kyung Soo laughed in response.

"What are young doing?" Kyung Soo asked.

"Arranging a song for the recital. What about you?"

"Practicing too."

"Then you can go first," Chaerin said as she took out the notes and wrote again.

Jongin was about to open the rooftop door when he heard two sounds happily chatting towards each other.

"Hyung?" Jongin recognized Kyung Soo's voice.

"And Chaerin?" Jongin ran down to tell Suho who yelped in shock and they both eavesdropped behind the door.

"This is great."

"What song is that?" Chaerin asked when Kyung Soo ended singing.

"Open Arms."

"Your voice is so beautiful!" Chaerin praised.

"Thanks then. So, can I hear you play some songs?" Kyung Soo looked at Chaerin's violin.

"I bet you don't want to hear one. It's disturbing your eardrums," Chaerin laughed.

"Try me!" Kyung Soo replied and Chaerin lifted her violin and bow.

Traumerei echoed on the rooftop, making some people opened their window and gazed outside to search for the source.

"Who is that again?" Chanyeol opened the window and met Baekhyun beside his balcony.

"I began to love classic then!" Baekhyun said.

"Who play this?!" Luhan shouted.

"Wow!" Jongdae opened his window too.

"I don't know," Xiumin replied.

Sehun stunned because he knew who played this. He smiled and enjoyed the flowing notes.

Kris was walking with Tao when they heard the song.

"Hey, it's good!" Tao praised.

They both finished with the teater show for the recital and walked to their dorm.

"Hope that we can meet the player," Kris said as Tao nodded in agreement.

Chaerin ended the song and Kyung Soo blinked his eyes because he didn't do it for some minutes and it felt drying.

"You're good," Kyung Soo said.

"Thanks," Chaerin smiled.

"Do you have something to do this week?" Chaerin shocked to hear Kyung Soo asked but frowned when she remembered about a plan to meet Yixing's family again.

"Unfortunately I have one. But I don't know if I want to attend or not."

"Your dad again?"

"Naah its not that."

"Then?"

"I... I can't tell you now," Chaerin said.

Suho shocked to realize something and Jongin felt the same. The atmosphere from the two made them grinned at each other.

"We can say something to Yixing," Suho announced as they ran downstairs.

"Great!" Yixing exclaimed.

"You're right! She's into someone!" Jongin exclaimed.

***

A week before recital filled with soo many noises everywhere. Everybody was practicing that hard and filled the practice room or even they locked themselves in their room.

"I'm gonna die!" Jaemi moved to Chaerin bed.

"Then I will hit you with your cello," Chaerin said as she moved Jaemi aside.

"Oh I need to practice moreeee," Jaemi seemed like a drunk person and she waved goodbye to Chaerin while Chaerin shouted at her to get some sleep.

"Oh damn. This recital make everyone go insane," Chaerin murmured as she walked with her violin.

"Ouch!" She fell to the floor when someone bumped her, hard.

"I'm sorry!!" The man took the violin and helped her up.

"That's... Okay," Chaerin said as she stared at the bumper.

Those eyes!

"Are you a student here?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Do you know him?" He passed a photo and it made Chaerin's eyes widened.

"Are you somehow?"

"I'm his brother, Kyung Won."

Chaerin gulped because his brother was indeed handsome. But she remembered that Kyung Soo's relationship with his brother wasn't that well.

"Wanna have lunch first?" Chaerin offered.

"That... That will be nice," He followed Chaerin to the canteen.

Kris almost choked to see two people who walked to the nearest table. Jongdae bumped Xiumin and his ramen gone to the floor. Sehun and Luhan shockly pinched theirselves. Suho's jaw hung open. Tao tried to recover Kris. Yixing praised the Lord because Kyung Soo wasn't there.

"Is he?" Jongdae whispered to Suho.

"Kyung Soo's big bro," Sehun managed to finish that sentence.

"You haven't answer my question," Kyung Won said after they sat together.

To the point. Can be an annoying person.

"I do know him," Chaerin smiled.

"Then?"

Chaerin gulped because she didn't know how to start this.

EXO shivered when they felt someone's presence in the territory.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed while looking at Chaerin and Kyung Won.

"Kyung Soo, we need to talk," Kyung Won stood up and headed to face Kyung Soo.

"We will but not now," Kyung Soo tried to keep himself calm.

"Then, who's that girl?" Kyung Won asked.

Kyung Soo grabbed his hand and whispered deadly.

"Stop taking what's mine," Kyung Soo threatened and Kyung Won smirked in victory.

"Bingo! Got you!" He laughed.

"What's so funny?" Kyung Soo kept his tone low and steady.

"You have the right to hate me Kyung Soo. I always aware of it."

"Just go away."

"Mom needs you home. She said that she miss you."

"What will she get then? I'm not useful in home, unlike you," Kyung Soo said as Chaerin's eyes widened.

"Stop," She walked and dragged Kyung Soo away.

"You must go now before he explodes," Chaerin warned Kyung Won who just nod and walked away.

"Where's the popcorn?" Jongin asked sheepishly as Luhan smacked him right on the head.

"This is amazing," Jongdae awed the situation.

"Too much," Tao facepalmed himself.

Chaerin dragged Kyung Soo to the rooftop and he growled in desperation.

"Why he is so annoying?!" He shouted.

"Annoying yes. But a bad guy, I don't think so."

"He always take what I have. My parents attention, my dream, my spotlight. Oh and another one....," Kyung Soo shouted his mouth right away.

"What?"

"No! No! let's stop talking about that," he was surrender.

"May I tell my problem?" Chaerin asked and Kyung Soo nodded.

"What?"

"I got arranged to Yixing."

With then, Kyung Soo fainted at the sudden info.