Frais!

The Singing Violin

-Frais!, Fresh!-

Thursday

"I'm still exciting to see Paris!!" Jongin packed his things again for the 5th time that day.

"Hey are you going to bring your room?" Jongdae snorted as he packed his things too.

"We should check on Chaerin!" Baekhyun announced as they gathered around in Kris's bedroom that night

"Kyung Soo yaaa!!" Chanyeol shrieked from the bathroom.

"What happened hyung?" Kyung Soo ran to help Chanyeol.

"Quick!!" Xiumin called Chaerin as Chanyeol kept Kyung Soo busy.

"How are you?" Kris whispered as the others stared at him.

"Hyung, that's creepy," Sehun, Jongin, and Tao commented in unison.

"I'm fine! So he doesn't know right?" Chaerin asked.

"Yes!" Luhan shouted as Yixing closed Luhan's mouth.

"Have you see Mr. Jung?" Suho asked.

"Tomorrow I will meet him. And I ask you all for helping me to make Kyung Soo stay away from lecturer's room tomorrow."

"We got it," Jongin grinned.

"What did I miss?" Kyung Soo said as Xiumin gave his phone.

"Let's leave them," Yixing said as they played xbox again.

"How are you?" Kyung Soo smiled.

"Fine as always."

"Oh don't lie to me okay?"

"Okay I'm kinda sad because there's no significant progress," Chaerin pouted as she tried not to laugh.

"May I come to your house tonight?" Kyung Soo asked.

"You can have dinner here actually. My parents wanted to arrange something so they leave me for one night with that dorky bro, Chanwon," Chaerin suggested.

"I will!" Kyung Soo agreed.

Suddenly Kyung Soo shocked by some noises behind him.

"Yaaah!" Kyung Soo blushed as 11 other dorkies grinned because they failed in eavesdropping.

***

"Please help me open it!!" Chaerin said as Chanwon ran to the door.

"Kyung Soo yaa!" Chanwon hugged Kyung Soo.

"Where's Chaerin?"

"Oh I just bandaged her left hand Kyung Soo," Chanwon sadly said.

"What happened?" Kyung Soo asked worriedly.

"She hurted herself in the kitchen after trying to cut carrot but ended up cutting her finger and she didn't even realize the bleeding because it's still numb," Chanwon explained perfectly as Chaerin sighed in relieve to hear that.

"Kyung Soo!" Chaerin came and hugged Kyung Soo.

"Woah are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked.

"I'm okay. Let's go eat dinner," Chaerin led Kyung Soo to the dining room.

They had a good time together and absorbed in the xbox game for some hours.

"I recommend you to stay here," Chanwon said as he looked at the wall clock.

"That will be great," Kyung Soo smiled.

"I'll deal with the dishes first!" Chanwon volunteered himself as he walked to the kitchen.

"You should be careful," Kyung Soo held Chaerin's left hand.

"Yeah I will. So, have you pack your things?" Chaerin asked.

"I'm doing it half heartedly."

"Eh? Wae?"

"Because you're not coming," Kyung Soo pouted.

"Since when this demon become like a squishy angel like this?" Chaerin teased.

"Yaah!" Kyung Soo protested as they laughed.

Prang!

"Yah Oppa!" Chaerin and Kyung Soo ran to the kitchen just to find Chanwon grinned sheepishly because he broke a plate.

"Mianhae," Chanwon pouted as the couple laughed out loud.

***

Friday

"OMG!!" Tao screamed as they all almost choked when they had lunch in the canteen.

"The plan," Sehun stood up and went somewhere while Kyung Soo was helping Kris because he choked the most.

"He sure will get you after this," Luhan whispered to Tao who just laughed because it was his plan to have many people choked.

"Sehunnie!" Chaerin greeted Sehun.

"Let's go. Quick," Sehun dragged Chaerin to the lecturer's room.

"Jung seongsaenim!"

"Chaerin?! How are you?" Mr. Jung (okay stop it until now hahaha let's call him Daehyun hahaha) said as he stood to hug Chaerin.

"I'm fine. And I want to go to Paris," Chaerin said as she waved with her left hand.

"OMG! This is a miracle!!" Daehyun stared at Chaerin's hand.

"But keep it as a secret for Kyung Soo," Sehun added.

"Of course I will. I love trolling!" Daehyun said as Sehun shocked to see another side of this lecturer.

"You can fill this form again to confirm and hurry they won't wait any longer," Daehyun handed Chaerin some papers.

"Thank you so much!"

"Ah~ I'm happy to see the achivement of my student," Daehyun laughed.

"Let's go," Sehun said after he got text messages from his friends, telling that Kyung Soo started to realize that he wasn't there.

"Thanks, Sehun," Chaerin said after Sehun accompany her to the front gate.

"Same here. You should call me oppa sometimes."

"That will never gonna happen," Chaerin grinned and went to her car.

"That girl," Sehun snorted as he walked back to the canteen.

***

Friday

"I think I'm gonna vomit soon," Luhan said as Sehun stared at him worriedly.

"Wae hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's nervous," Xiumin announced.

"Okay everybody. Are you ready?" Suho asked them.

"Yeah!" They screamed in unison.

"When will we get up tomorrow?" Kris asked again.

"4 a.m!"

"Good," Xiumin clapped his hand.

"Now let's go to sleep," Suho walked to his room and everyone headed to their room too.

"Bye Hyung," Kyung Soo yawned and closed the door.

Suho waited as Kyung Soo closed the door and locked it. He ran upstairs to meet Kris.

"Meeting!" Suho announced as everyone except Kyung Soo gathered in Kris's room.

"What should we do for tomorrow?" Tao happily asked.

"This is my plan," Kris said as the others leaned closer to him.