difficile à lire

The Singing Violin

-difficile à lire, Difficult to Read-

"No no no," Baekhyun motioned Kyung Soo to turn around.

"Baek, this is the 50th time you told him to change clothes," Chanyeol yawned on Kyung Soo's bed.

"Let me choose," Kyung Soo said as Baekhyun sat in dizziness.

"That looks good," Chanyeol said after Kyung Soo putted a white shirt.

"Fine!" Baekhyun cheered.

"How's this?" Baekhyun said when Kyung Soo came out.

"Great!" They all said in unison.

Kyung Soo got into Kris's car because he wanted to drive him there. Chaerin was home yesterday so Kyung Soo needed to ask for the address.

"Be a good boy," Kris said as they arrived at Chaerin's house.

"I will," Kyung Soo laughed as he closed the door and waved goodbye to Kris.

Ting tong!

"It's him!" Chaerin ran to open the door but her mom already opened it.

"Welcome!" Her mom greeted as Kyung Soo bowed politely.

"Let's go to the dining room," Mrs. Nam led Kyung Soo to the huge dining room with paintings and a classic fireplace.

"Welcome Kyung Soo."

"Good night Mr. Nam."

"Hi dad," a male entered the room and stared at Kyung Soo.

"So this is the one who took my sister," He playfully said as he sat beside Kyung Soo.

"This is Chaerin's brother, Chanwon," Mrs. Nam introduce Chanwon to Kyung Soo.

"Hello there," Chanwon said as he smiled nicely.

"Nice to meet you," Kyung Soo managed to say.

"Sorry," Chaerin stepped into the dining room and sat beside his mom.

"Then let's have dinner," Mr. Nam said as the appetizer came to open the night.

Kyung Soo gasped to taste the good food ahead.

"This was made by a good flour," Kyung Soo praised as everybody stared at him.

"Can you cook? Seems like you understand," Mrs. Nam asked.

"I can bake some cakes and cookies and I'm quite good in cooking some chinese foods and pasta," Kyung Soo answered as Chaerin choked because she was surprised to hear it.

Chaerin held her laughed because hey, the one who harsh in words actually can cook? Kyung So glared at Chaerin and kicked her leg. Chanwon who felt the tension choked on his appetizer and quickly drank a glass of water.

"Wow, you should help me bake a cake," Mrs. Nam said as Kyung Soo nodded and smiled at her.

"What else can you do?" Mr. Nam found out that this boy was somehow multi-talented.

"He's good in singing," Chaerin said.

"Oh I forget that you actually sing that day with Chaerin. It was really good. We loves your voice," Chaerin's mom said as Chanwon stared at them confusely.

"Why is just me who doesn't know anything?" Chanwon said as Chaerin laughed at last.

"You're in Sydney back then, silly," Chaerin tried to say.

"I want to see her singing too! She never sing in home," Chanwon somehow remembered Kyung Soo about Chanyeol and they shared the same front name.

"I can do something about that," Kyung Soo winked at the piano.

Chaerin shocked to see Kyung Soo headed to the piano when they finished their dessert.

"So why don't you tell me that you can play piano?" Chaerin asked as she stood beside the piano.

"I'm not as great as Yixing ge. I can play only one instrumental song that you don't want to hear," Kyung Soo laughed.

"Just try me," Chaerin smiled and Kyung Soo started to play.

"Is this Yiruma?" Chanwon asked as Kyung Soo nodded.

"River Flows in You," Chaerin said the title of the song as her parents listened the song well.

"That's all that I can play," Kyung Soo blushed because he didn't have any skill left.

"It's good then," Chaerin patted him on the shoulder and smiled.

"What time is it?" Kyung Soo asked quickly.

"Almost midnight!" Chaerin realized.

"I should call Kris to pick me up."

"You can stay over. We have one guest room," Mrs. Nam said as Chaerin stared at her shockly.

"Or you can stay with me. We can talk about several things," Chanwon cheerfully said.

"I... I'm going to take the guest room I guess. Thank you for your hospitality," Kyung Soo politely said.

Chaerin decided to lead Kyung Soo to the guest room and they walked in silence.

"Glad to know that they like me," Kyung Soo finally said something.

"I'm glad too. Hmm... Should I meet your parents too?" Chaerin asked innocently.

"I don't want you too," Kyung Soo's serious tone made Chaerin stunned for a while.

"Isn't it that bad?"

"Hmm.. yes."

Kyung Soo shocked when Chaerin's arms clinged to his waist and hugged him from behind.

"I need to see them," Chaerin whispered as she leaned her head to Kyung Soo's back.

"Okay, you will someday."

***

"You don't come home until now," Suho said as Kyung Soo walked towards a chair in the dining room and sat there.

"I... I stayed in Chaerin's home," his words made everyone shocked.

"I need the details!" Luhan cheered loudly.

"Nothing happened," Kyung Soo laughed.

"You should do something," Jongin said as Kris glared at him and Suho smacked him on his head.

"I won't do anything, silly," Kyung Soo said.

"Gentleman," Baekhyun said as Chanyeol stared at him.

"Am I not gentle enough?" Chanyeol pouted.

"How come you act gentle when you locked the door behind and rushed to..."

"Woah! My poor innocent ears!" Sehun said as he covered his ear.

"I'm sorry but your ears weren't that innocent," Luhan chuckled.

"Stop this ing topic,"Kyung Soo covered his ears too and pouted which everybody found it cute and Suho realized that it was a profanity.

"My Kyung Soo!" Xiumin ran to hug the smaller boy.

"He's mine!" Jongin pulled Kyung Soo closer to him.

"How can you say that but still looks innocent?" Suho shook his head.

Kyung Soo laughed and told them some lame jokes ahead. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Mom is sick," Kyung Jae sobbed as Kyung Soo's heart dropped to hear that.

"I will come home this week," Kyung Soo finally said.

"What happen?" Baekhyun asked.

"My mom is sick. I need to come home. Kyung Won of course can't take care of her," He sighed.

"Okay then," They said.

"Don't tell Chaerin," Kyung Soo told them.

"Why then?" Sehun asked.

"I don't want her to meet my brother," Kyung Soo blushed.

"Jealous!" Jongdae and Chanyeol grinned as the others hugged the smaller male.

***

Chaerin stared at her partitures, trying to absorb it into her mind. She must memorized it in order to get a good score on the weekend test.

"Why is it sooo hard?" Chaerin held the sheets.

She could read the title and how complicated it was.

"Tzigane," She murmured that night until she fell asleep.

***

"Argh," Chaerin groaned when Tzigane, as her alarm tone, filled the room.

She took a bath and prepared herself to go that Saturday.

"Where is him? I was to absorbed so I even forget," Chaerin said as she went outside and stared at Kyung Soo's door.

"Kyung?" Chaerin knocked the door several times.

She got no answer so she went to the opposite door and knocked it.

"Morning!" Chaerin greeted as Suho showed up, shirtless.

"Yah!" He then realized and ran inside to put some clothes on.

"I'm sorry. Can I help you?" Suho smiled.

"Do you know where Kyung Soo is right now?" Chaerin asked as Suho shook his head.

"We all met yesterday but he didn't say anything," Suho lied.

"Okay. Thank you then and make sure to have your clothes on when someone opened the door!" Chaerin waved goodbye as Suho laughed.

Chaerin wander around the corridor and decided to see Jongin who stayed beside Sehun's room.

"Jongin, Sehun," She knocked both door and waited for the response.

"Yeah?" Two of them opened the door, again, shirtless.

"I wonder why boys sleep without any clothes on," Chaerin said as Jongin and Sehun stared shockly at her.

"I'm sorry!!" Jongin ran and wore a shirt and Sehun did that too.

"Where is Kyung Soo?" Chaerin asked right to the point.

"We don't know," Sehun rubbed his eyes, still felt somehow sleepy.

"Don't lie," Chaerin smiled as she leaned closer to Sehun.

"Don't have an effect on me," Sehun smirked and pushed Chaerin away softly.

"No no!" Jongin shocked when Chaerin stepped closer to him.

"Tell me," Chaerin whispered right to Jongin's ear as Sehun laughed at how dumbfounded Jongin's face was.

"Okay okay!" Jongin finally said as Chaerin laughed.

"He was home from yesterday. His mom is somehow sick he said," Jongin said.

"Okay. I'm sorry to do that to you," Chaerin apologised.

"That's fine. We should do it again," Jongin grinned sheepishly as Sehun smacked him right on his head.

"Keep dreaming and thank you!" Chaerin laughed and waved goodbye.

"That brat," She murmured as she tried to call Kyung Soo but got no answer.

***

Kyung Soo stared at his phone and sighed. He ignored Chaerin's calls.

"Who is that?" His mom weakly asked as Kyung Soo shook his head.

"Just a certain someone."

"Is it important? You can leave if you want."

"No, I'm staying here."

"Thank you Kyung Soo."

"Just get some sleep okay?" He pulled the blanket to cover his mom's body.

"Okay."

***

"This brat," Chaerin stared at her phone as she gathered with the boys in the dining room.

"Do you know where his home is?" Tao asked as Chaerin nodded.

"Then why don't you just go?" Sehun added.

"I have tests this week. I need to practice," Chaerin sighed.

"Then you can come after your test," Luhan concluded.

"That is the plan. But I don't want him to get angry on me."

"He will," Kris said.

"But not after you convinced him," Suho continued.

"I hope so," Chaerin sighed.

***

"Unusually late," Mr. Jung greeted her when Chaerin opened the door.

"I'm sorry sir."

Chaerin could hardly sleep last so she ended up late.

"Is there something that bothers you?" Mr. Jung eyed her.

"I guess I need to let it go first," Chaerin smiled.

"Good. Now let's begin the test."

Chaerin turned to face the partitures of Tzigane. This wasn't easy song. The tensed feeling made Chaerin shivered to play this but it's okay now. She started to lift her bow and Mr. Jung stunned to hear the voice.

It was tense and fits the aura of the song. Tzigane is somehow dark, with its flowing notes and shrieking sound effect because of the bow. Mr. Jung clapped happily when she ended playing.

"Yah," Chaerin shocked to see a broken string right after she ended the song.

"Too tense but it's okay. You should not let your feelings take your emotion and it's the result of being too emotional," Mr. Jung advised.

"I will pay attention more. But how was it?" Chaerin asked as Mr. Jung gave his thumbs up.

Chaerin ran to the bus stop and waited patiently. She needed to see Kyung Soo. It's not that she missed him but her feet moved along to Kyung Soo's house.

She took a deep breath and rang the bell once. A few steps heard behind the door and someone at last opened it.

"Nuna!" Kyung Jae cheered as he hugged Chaerin.

"Hello there Kyung Jae," Chaerin greeted.

"Who's there Jae?" A familiar voice greeted her.

"Well hello," Chaerin greeted when Kyung Won came out from his room.

"You are Kyung Soo's friend, aren't you?" Kyung Won eyed her as she nodded.

"I need to see him," Chaerin managed to say.

"He's not here now because he needs to go to the apothecary for my mom's medicines," Kyung Won explained.

"Can I wait?" Chaerin asked.

"Yes you can sit there on the couch. Tea?" Kyung Won offered.

"That will be great, thanks," Chaerin answered.

"Nuna nuna! is that violin?" Kyung Jae asked as Chaerin facepalmed herself not to put this first because it began to feel heavy on her shoulder.

"Yeah."

"May I see it?" Chaerin nodded and opened the case.

"Wow," Kyung Jae touched the violin as Kyung Won came with two cups of tea for them.

"You aren't just friend right?" Kyung Won suddenly asked as Chaerin stunned to hear such a question.