Un Début

The Singing Violin

Oh I shall end this sweet! hahaha XD

Hey its double update so make sure you read he previous one hohoho ;p

Thanks and happy reading :D

-Un Début, A Beginning-

Saturday...

"Wake up!!" Luhan knocked Sehun and Jongin's bedroom door harshly.

"Everybody was awake and don't let us take a cab instead of the free bus!" Jongdae announced as Sehun and Jongin ran to their bathroom.

They gathered in front of the gate and made lines.

"I want to say goodbye and have a good luck there. Thank you for cherishing this university with your talents. Hope we can see each other in the future and may God bless you all," the headmaster and the lecturer said before they got into the bus.

Kyung Soo took out his phone and called Chaerin right away after he sat beside Jongin in the bus.

"Are you on the way?" Chaerin asked.

"Yeah."

"I will be right there too to say goodbye," Chaerin said as Kyung Soo pouted.

"I hope you can come with us," Kyung Soo still regreted the choice of going to Paris without Chaerin.

"Don't regret everything, okay? I trust you, Kyung," Chaerin assured him.

"Is that Chaerin?" Jongin asked.

"I really hope that she can come with us," Kyung Soo briefly said.

"I want her to come too. But unfortunately her left fingers aren't fully recover," Jongin said but he tried not to laugh.

***

"Is everything okay?" Mrs. Nam asked Chaerin once again.

"It's fine mom."

"Goodbye my darling," Mrs. Nam hugged Chaerin and her father hugged her too.

"Chanwon, make sure she go well," Mr. Nam said as Chanwon nodded.

"Let's go trolling someone," Chanwon pushed the gas pedal and they went to the airport.

"Oh I can't wait to see his response!" Chaerin grinned.

***

The international airport seemed busy with so many people including students who got the scholarship. Oh, they were now lined dilligently for the last attendance check.

"I'm so excited!!" Jongdae jumped in eagerness as well as Jongin and Sehun.

"Me too!" Tao said cheerfully as Kris eyed him shockly, surprised by the sudden girly mood.

"Where is she?" Kyung Soo murmured.

"Chaerin?" Yixing asked as the younger nodded.

"She will come," Suho calmed Kyung Soo.

"Hyung!" a voice made Kyung Soo turned around to see Kyung Jae came.

"Kyung Jae!" Kyung Soo happily ran and hugged his little brother.

"Do you have to go?" Kyung Jae asked innocently.

"I will video call you okay? Don't be sad."

"Okay hyung!" Kyung Soo smiled as Kyung Won came into his sight.

"Well, I should say that I will miss you," Kyung Won said.

"Yeah and I do hope mom can see us now," Kyung Soo smiled.

"Sorry for everything."

"No no it's my fault also," Kyung Soo hugged Kyung Won.

"Be careful there and maybe you can introduce someone from there to me?" Kyung Won playfully asked as Kyung Soo smacked his neck and laughed.

"Chaerin!" Sehun said as the others turned around.

"Wow hello! Your fashion airport are good!" Chaerin praised as everyone tried not to laugh.

Suddenly someone pulled Chaerin into a hug.

"Hey, we're in public," Chaerin laughed.

"I don't care! I will miss you soooo much," Kyung Soo said as the others treasured this cheesy moments to later.

"Me too then," Chaerin replied.

They stunned when the attendant announced about their flight. Kyung Soo patted Chaerin's head softly and kissed her forehead before walking to the waiting room and the plane.

"Bye hyung!" Kyung Jae waved his hand.

"Chaerin?" Kyung Won asked as Chanwon came with a luggage.

"My work here is done! Bye my little sister!" Chanwon hugged Chaerin as Kyung Won stared in shock.

"I actually can move this!" Chaerin waved with her left hand.

"Wow! A miracle!" Kyung Won amazed.

"Bye then!!" Chaerin ran and showed her ticket right away.

"Oh and I like trolling people, do you?" Chanwon winked as Kyung Won quickly understood.

"Hyung I'm hungry," Kyung Jae said to Kyung Won.

"Shall we eat?" Kyung Won said as Kyung Jae nodded.

"Then I shall show you a good restaurant!" Chanwon said as they had early lunch together.

***

Kyung Soo entered the plane and sat beside the window. Jongin took a seat next to him and he happily chatted with Sehun.

"Oh my God I can't believe that I'm flying to Paris," Luhan started to feel excited.

"This is a dream come true," Xiumin said as Yixing gave him two thumbs up as the agreement.

Sehun then winked at Jongin and he fully understood. Jongin then stood up and told Kyung Soo he wanted to go to the toilet after the plane took off.

Jongin walked to the back seat and found Chaerin there.

"Chae!!" Jongin hugged Chaerin right away.

"I'm ready to troll this person," Chaerin smirked as Jongin led him to the front area.

Jongin texted Sehun and the youngest quickly spread the info to the hyungs.

"Chaerin!!" Jaemi who sat in the middle area ran to hug her friend

"I did it Jaemi," Chaerin showed the newly move left fingers.

"Oh congratulation! I guess that you're now want to go to Kyung Soo's seat."

"I'm ready for trolling him," Chaerin grinned as they walked closer and closer to Kyung Soo's seat.

"Oh this will be good!" Suho exclaimed and told everyone to be ready.

"Video video!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol got their cellphones ready.

Chaerin walked ahead and Jongin needed to hold his laugh so he backed away but not to far.

"Excuse me," Chaerin said as she wore a shades and a snapback to Kyung Soo.

"Yeah?"

"Can I sit next to you?" Chaerin asked as she held her laugh.

"But this seat is my friend's," Kyung Soo answered confusely.

"But what if someone you know well wants to sit there?" Chaerin opened her snapback and wore off the shades.

Kyung Soo stunned. His eyes grew twice from its original size and the boys started to laugh out loud. He stayed silent like processing all the vision in front of his eyes.

"Chae?" That's the first noun from Kyung Soo's mouth.

"Yeah it's me. So, may I sit next to you?"

"But Chaerin, why are you here? Your left fingers are...," Kyung Soo stopped talking again after Chaerin lifted her left hand and moved her left fingers smoothly.

"Someone said to me if I can't wait for the miracles, just make it by myself. And here I am!" Chaerin finally said.

Kyung Soo stared at all his friends who grinned sheepishly towards his action.

"So you're all behind this!" Kyung Soo concluded as they laughed out loud and attracted all passengers in the plane.

Kyung Soo stood up and held Chaerin's hand as everyone suddenly drowned in silence, waiting for his words.

"I know this is cheesy but thanks to all the dorkies here," Kyung Soo said.

"Your welcome!" They replied in unison.

"And I'm happy to have you here. I believe in miracle and my miracle is that you came here and be with us in Paris," Kyung Soo inhaled some air before continuing.

"All the feels," Baekhyun curled up as Sehun felt the same way too.

"I never say this before. I'm not liking you anymore. I love you, Nam Chaerin. Will you stay with me?" Kyung Soo said as Chaerin stunned at the sudden confession.

"Of course I will always be with you, silly demon," Chaerin laughed and hugged Kyung Soo, earning some cheers and applauses from the other passengers.

"Oh they're like actor and actress," Kris commented.

"Thank you for everything, Do Kyung Soo. I love you too," Chaerin said as her lips locked by Kyung Soo's.

"To much feels!" Chanyeol got some goosebumps.

"Congratulation!" They all said as the other passengers still smiled for their childish yet sweet behavior.

-----

Author's note : That's all the end everybody!! I personally want to say thank you for those who read this, comment, or even upvote! ^^

Hope you enjoy this story and spread your opinion through a comment or maybe promoting it to your friend hahaha :p

At last THANK YOU again!! Love yaa!! ;)

You can also read my other stories here ;)

Han River
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/718841/han-river-exo-kai-jongin-kyungsoo-kaisoo

Or Training!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/694193/training-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay

Or maybe collection of mine hahaha
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/549423/charms-exo-luhan-baekhyun-chen-kris-jongdae-kyungsoo

and leave some comment there if you want hahaha
I really appreciate it! ^^

Thank you! ^^