Mauvais Sentiments

The Singing Violin

double update for today so please read the previous chapter first ;)

-Mauvais Sentiments, Bad Feelings-

"You like him that much," Kyung Won continued as Chaerin felt a weird atmosphere around him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"If you still like him. It's fine. You can decide on one from us," Kyung Won smiled as Chaerin shocked.

"I only fall for him and you must stop taking what your brother have, Kyung Won-ssi," Chaerin sharply said.

"Oh how much I envy him. He got a nice friends and did something that he loves," he said as Chaerin chuckled to hear that.

"So this is a misunderstanding. I convince him to be nice to you," Chaerin stated.

"Thanks then," Kyung Won laughed as someone opened the door.

"Hyung!" Kyung Jae ended playing with Chaerin's violin as he ran to Kyung Soo.

"How can you?" Kyung Soo stunned to see Chaerin.

"Kyung Won?" a female voice echoed from a room.

"Mom?" Kyung Won stood up and headed to his mom's room.

"What are you doing here?" Kyung Soo asked as he gave Kyung Won the medicine along the way.

"I want to see you. That's all. And I will like it if you allow me to see your mother," Chaerin said.

"Who is this?" Mrs. Do came out and led by Kyung Won to sit.

"This is Chaerin nuna. Kyung Soo hyung's girlfriend!" Kyung Jae cheered as Chaerin's eyes widened and Kyung Soo choked on his water as Kyung Won grinned to see the scene.

"No I am not. My name is Nam Chaerin. It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am," Chaerin introduced herself politely.

"Do you play violin?" Mrs. Do asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you like to play it for me?" Mrs. Do asked nicely and Kyung Jae cheered as he asked Chaerin to do the same.

"What should I play?" Chaerin stared at Kyung Jae.

"Every cheerful songs!" Kyung Jae cheered.

"Okay then."

"But it's broken!" Kyung Jae took the thinnest string and stared at it.

"Not a problem," She assured him.

Chaerin lifted the bow and started to play. The Entertainer filled the room as Kyung Jae danced happily, enjoying the ups and downs in the song. Mrs. Do laughed happily to see Kyung Jae happy and Kyung Won smiled too.

Kyung Soo stunned to see the scene. His mom was laughing so he smiled too. He loves to see his mom happy with Chaerin as the reason.

"You're a talented one, young lady," Mrs. Do praised as Chaerin smiled.

"Well thank you ma'am. Your second son is also talented too in singing," Chaerin said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"I know that and I wish to see him at the recital but my body isn't that strong," Mrs. Do said.

"It's okay mom," Kyung Soo smiled at his mom.

"I guess I can help you with that," Chaerin said as she took out her phone.

"You recorded that?" Kyung Soo shocked.

"Sort of. May I borrow the TV?" Chaerin asked as Kyung Won nodded.

Chaerin connected the cable and opened the video on the TV. Luckily the video was in great quality.

"It's hyung!" Kyung Jae clapped his hands.

"It's your friends right? They looked awesome," Kyung Won commented.

The song started as they absorbed in it for few minutes and Chaerin's cheers recorded too then she turned it off quickly because she was embarassed.

"You did great, Kyung Soo," Mrs. Do smiled at his middle son.

"Thank you mom," Kyung So hugged his mom.

"Hyung is great!!" Kyung Jae hugged Kyung Soo.

"All that I can say is bravo!" Kyung Won clapped and smiled at Kyung Soo.

"Thanks," Kyung Soo said as Kyung Won shocked to see his calming face despite his harsh intonation on him.

"You need to have dinner here. Kyung Soo is a good cook," Kyung Won suggested after he looked at the wall clock.

"Can I?" Chaerin looked at Kyung Soo who just blushed.

"I guess you can," Kyung Soo turned and went to the kitchen.

"Is he angry with me?" Chaerin asked to Kyung Won as Mrs. Do and Kyung Jae watched some Pororo episodes aired on TV.

"Of course no. You're the one he likes so it's a no," Kyung Won laughed.

"Fine then," Chaerin smiled and followed Kyung Jae to watch pororo.

Kyung Soo glanced from the kitchen and saw Chaerin laughed along with Kyung Jae and his mother. He smiled as he checked on his soup.

"Happy huh?" Kyung Won as he leaned on the kitchen table.

"That's none of your business."

"Why do you still harsh on me?"

"I love to do that so don't blame me."

"Fine then," Kyung Won laughed because he knew that Kyung Soo's laughing inside.

Kyung Soo smiled and then laughed along with his brother. He felt better. Much much better with the atmosphere.

"Dinner is ready!" Kyung Soo announced as Chaerin helped Mrs. Do to sit.

Kyung Soo presented the soup and a big plate of bulgogi and bimbimbap. Kyung Jae happily eating and thanked Kyung Soo who just blushed. Mrs. Do received so many vegetables given by Kyung Soo. Chaerin tasted the soup and her eyes started to spark. She tried the bulgogi and bimbimbap.

"This is the nicest food that I ever have," Chaerin's compliment made Kyung So blushed more.

"Thank you for the food!" Kyung Jae finished eating.

They chatted while watching some talent show and another pororo DVD until Kyung Jae fell asleep. Kyung Won lifted his little brother to his room and Chaerin helped Mrs. Do to get into her room as Kyung Soo dealed with the dishes.

"Thank you for coming here. It feels nice to have you here," Mrs. Do said as Chaerin smiled.

"I am the one who should say thank you," Chaerin said.

"I'm glad that Kyung Soo got a nice girl."

"He doesn't say anything yet about our relationship. We're just friends," Chaerin confessed.

"He never fall in love before so maybe it's his first time," Mrs. Do replied.

"I guess I need to help him with the dishes. Have a nice sleep," Chaerin smiled as Mrs. Do nodded.

Kyung Soo was washing the dishes when someone took the wet cleaned one and dried it.

"Your cook are the best," Chaerin said happily.

"Thanks."

"I'm the one who should say thanks."

"Thank you for making my mom and Kyung Jae smiled. Thank you for talking to my brother."

"Thank you for the hospitality, the pororo DVD and the nice dinner."

They both laughed at the cheesiness and finished cleaning the dishes.

"I will accompany you home," Kyung Soo managed to say.

They went outside and walked in silence, feeling comfortable in each other's presence.

"Did you remember on how we met?" Chaerin asked as Kyung Soo stunned for a while.

"You are such a creepy stalker. I thought that you were sadako," Kyung Soo scoffed.

"Am I look that frightening? Then you're such a devilish angel," Chaerin replied.

"Hey it's nice to talk like that again."

"Oh no no bad habit from us," Chaerin snapped as Kyung Soo laughed.

"Here we are," Kyung Soo said as they arrived in front of the main gate of the university.

"Hello!" Xiumin came out just in time to pick up Chaerin.

"Eh?"

"I called Xiumin hyung to accompany you inside. I need to go back home," Kyung Soo said.

"Thanks," Chaerin smiled.

"Let's go then! Kyung Soo! We will come to see your mother too!" Xiumin said as Kyung Soo smiled at him.

Deg!

Chaerin spaced out on her place. Her feet couldn't move anywhere. She kept staring as Kyung Soo walked away and gone.

"Chaerin?" Xiumin asked.

What's with this sudden bad feeling?