être en bonne santé

The Singing Violin

-être en bonne santé, be healthy-

Chaerin stood along with Kyung Soo as Kyung Jae wander around the bookshelves.

"Your.. Your brother is cute," Chaerin tried to start the conversation.

"Yeah."

"Sorry for bothering you actually. I just heard your voice that time and followed it. I didn't mean to stalk."

"I'm the one who need to say sorry," Chaerin shocked to hear such a calm intonation from Kyung Soo.

"You're great if you don't mock everyone!" Chaerin exclaimed.

"I just like to see them surprise at my acts," Kyung Soo smiled.

"But it strange you know. Especially at me. Why do you always tease me?"

"I like to tease you. That's all."

"Hyung! Nuna!" Kyung Jae called and showed them a story book.

"This is good!" They both said and then looked at each other.

"May I buy this?"

"Of course!"

"Oh stop imitating me!" Kyung Soo snapped.

"You're the one who must stop!"

"You!"

"No! You!"

Kyung Jae stunned to see the little fight and then smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Kyung Soo asked when he saw Kyung Jae.

"You two just like mommy and daddy," They both blushed at the words.

"Okay let's buy this!" Chaerin said as she led Kyung Jae to the cashier.

Kyung Jae wanted some ice cream so they stopped at the Baskin Robin and Kyung Soo bought him a mint ice cream.

"Vanilla!" Kyung Soo and Chaerin ordered at the same time.

"Yah! Stop following me!" Chaerin said.

"You're the one who wrong! Why you order the same?"

"I love vanilla!"

"Then it's my right to order the same!"

"Ehem," they both stopped and said sorry then took the ice cream.

"You guys are sweet," said he cashier boy and they both glared at each other.

"Thank you!" Kyung Jae got his ice cream and they sat together to eat it.

Kyung Soo then went home with Kyung Jae and Chaerin decided to go back to the dorm.

"No, I will accompany Kyung Jae. You followed us and then we got back to the dorm," Kyung Soo said.

"Don't you want to stay at home?"

"I don't want to."

Chaerin saw something disturbed Kyung Soo so she didn't dare to ask.

"Wait here. Kyung Jae, say goodbye to Chaerin nuna," Kyung Soo said as Chaerin shocked to hear Kyung Soo called her by her name.

"Bye nuna!"

"Bye Kyung Jae! Be a good boy! Okay?"

"I will!"

Kyung Soo led Kyung Jae to the house and Chaerin waited outside. Few minutes later, Kyung Soo walked towards her.

"Let's go," Chaerin counted and that was the last words she heard until she entered her room.

"Good night. Thanks for today," Chaerin said as Kyung Soo nodded.

Kyung Soo shocked to find that his door stayed unlock. He tiptoed inside and found a dark living room. Suddenly the light and Kyung Soo blinked in confusion.

"YAAH! What the hell are you doing in my room?!" He jumped in surprise.

"Just wanna interogate you," Jongdae smirked.

"How was it?" Chanyeol asked.

"What?!" Kyung Soo asked in annoyance.

"The date with Chaerin," Xiumin snapped and Kyung Soo's jaw dropped.

"Oh no guys. He's going mad!" Jongin warned.

"GET. OUT. FROM. MY. ROOM!" Kyung Soo yelled and they all ran outside.

Chaerin who heard that quickly putted his jacket and opened the door just to find everybody ran towards the different direction.

"What's happening?" Chaerin asked Kris who ran slowly.

"Kyung Soo's wrath!"

Chaerin ran to Kyung Soo's room just to find him landed on the floor unconciously.

"Fever," She murmured and ran to find Suho.

"Oppa!!"

"Yeah Chaerin?" Suho asked as he opened the door after shutted it loudly.

"He got fever!"

"What?" Suho quickly lifted Kyung Soo to the bed.

Chaerin gave him a bucket of warm water and some napkins. Suho putted the warm napkin on Kyung Soo's forehead.

"Sorry Kyung Soo. We didn't know that you got sick," Suho murmured as he chatted the other through multiple chats.

"What did you guys do?" Chaerin asked.

"We sneaked into his room and he didn't like it at all and yelled at us," Suho explained.

"It also my fault. I was with him all day but I don't know about his condition."

"We both didn't know."

"Do you know about his family?" Chaerin asked curiously.

"He has a nice parents, bright big bro and little brother, Kyung Jae," Suho answered.

"So maybe that's why."

"Why what? Did you discover something?"

"Isn't it that obvious? You said bright brother?" Chaerin deducted as Suho shocked to fully understand.

"Oh my God so it is that bothers him until now!"

"Don't say that you're worrying about his grumpy yet annyoying behavior?" Chaerin snapped.

"We have the same mind now! I will tell the others," Suho went away.

"How to...," Chaerin sighed and looked at the sleeping Kyung Soo.

"He's cute actually," Chaerin leaned closer and stared at Kyung Soo's face.

Suddenly Kyung Soo opened his eyes and shocked to see Chaerin's face.

"Yaaah!!" Kyung Soo rolled to the other side of the bed and ended up falling down.

"Too close!" Kyung Soo hissed but Chaerin chuckled to see him blushed.

"Get back here you sick demon," Chaerin said as Kyung Soo crawled to bed.

"My head hurts," Kyung Soo said.

"Just sleep and you'll be fine. Warm porridge?" Chaerin offered.

"That will be good," Kyung Soo murmured right before he fell asleep.

Chaerin went outside and ran to the dining room. She asked for some rice and they gave it to her.

"I should call someone," she checked her phone and found a number, no, numbers.

"Yes?" Sehun answered the call.

"Help me to guard Kyung Soo. Please," Chaerin begged.

"I just knew from Suho hyung and that's an ok. I will be right there."

"Oppa. Please help me make a porridge," Chaerin called Yixing.

"Huh? Ah for Kyung Soo right? Of course I will help you. I will be there soon!"

At last they came and Yixing helped Chaerin to make a porridge while Sehun kept the napkin warm for Kyung Soo.

"Done!" Chaerin came in with a bowl of porridge.

Kyung Soo opened his eyes when he smelled the porridge.

"Ah hyung, thanks for making me this. And Sehun too. Thanks."

"What about me?" Chaerin frowned and pouted.

"Thanks to you too, devil," Kyung Soo smirked and Yixing also Sehun stunned to see that.

"Yaah!"

"Kidding! Thanks, Chaerin," Kyung Soo replied as Yixing and Sehun gasped in shock.

"What? Did you see a ghost earlier?" Kyung Soo made them got back their conciousness.

"No. I better get going. Let's go Sehunnie," Yixing smiled and dragged Sehun out from there.

"I think I should go too," Chaerin waved goodbye.

"Chaerin!" Chaerin stopped because she didn't used to it when Kyung Soo called him by her name.

"What?"

"Can you just stay here?" Chaerin's eyes widened because of the question.

"Wha... I can't..."

"Got you!" Kyung Soo laughed out loud and Chaerin shutted the door also walked to her own room.

"Get well soon, brat," Chaerin murmured as she tried to sleep.

***

"Kyung Soo!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun knocked the door and shouted.

"What?!" Kyung Soo opened the door and he's still in his pyjamas.

"We're sorry!" Jongdae snapped out from nowhere and made Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed him for an apology.

"Go inside and sit properly," Kyung Soo said as they walked inside.

Everybody started to come one by one and they stayed silent because Kyung Soo let them in but didn't say anything.

"We're sorry," Xiumin started to apologise.

"Me too," Luhan and Tao said at the same time.

"Okay. It's fine. I accept all your apologies," Kyung Soo said as he sat on the couch.

"Really?" Tao asked because he didn't feel sure.

"A real one."

"Kyung Soo hyung," Jongin sat beside Kyung Soo and hugged him.

"Wow wow wow. You guys must be careful. You don't want to get sick too right? But I'm happy if you all sick so we sick together!" Kyung Soo laughed and they followed.

"Excuse me?" a sound made the turned around.

"Chaerin!!" Chanyeol greeted.

"I just want to check if Kyung Soo is alright or not but if you're here I don't need to do that again! Bye! Get well soon, brat!" Chaerin waved goodbye and stormed like a bolt.

"Someone is worrying about you~" Jongdae sang.

"Have you eat?" Kris asked and Kyung Soo shook his head.

"You know what to do guys," Suho said as they gathered around Kyung Soo.

"Yaah!" He protested when Sehun and Jongin dragged him to change and the others made him stayed in the dining room to eat.