Magnifique!

The Singing Violin
-Magnifique, Magnificent!-

Author's note : Double update for today! No no no please read the previous chapter first hahaha... You will lose the feelings so read the previous chapter before this okaay? ;)

-------

Wednesday

"Is the offer still open for Chaerin?" A voice echoed in the lecturer's room.

"Fortunately yes. Why do you ask that?" Mr. Jung asked back to Kyung Soo.

"Do you believe in miracle?" Kyung Soo asked.

"Do you mean that Chaerin's fingers somehow started to work again?" Mr. Jung widened his eyes in surprise.

"Still a little progress," Kyung Soo answered.

"I do believe in miracle but still, the one who rule is reality. Don't take your hope to high, Kyung Soo."

"I try not to. But still...."

"I pray for her everyday. Just for your information."

"Thanks then," Kyung Soo smiled.

***

Chaerin opened her eyes and stared at the big calendar on the wall. Wednesday.

"Wednesday is my lucky day," Chaerin exclaimed as she got up from bed, took a warm shower and stepped to the dining room in her home.

She ate some breads and drank her milk. Then she came again to the piano.

"Twinkle twinkle," Chaerin lifted both of her hand on the notes.

She tried to move her left fingers in every melody presented by the right fingers. One by one, she started to feel the notes through her left fingers.

"Try harder," She murmured as she tried to move her index left finger.

Suddenly she felt something went through her arm. Her left index finger could move according to what she commanded!

"Wha...," Chaerin tried to move that finger again.

She ran to her violin and started to try her left index finger to pushed the string. And.... It worked!

"Praise the Lord!" She exclaimed as Chanwon entered her room.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Chanwon worriedly asked.

"It moves!" Chaerin lifted her  left index finger and moved it to the front and to the back, according to what she thought.

"This is a miracle!" Chanwon amazed and held the finger.

"I can feel your touch!!" Chaerin clinged her index finger to Chanwon's thumb.

"Oh my God!"

***

"WHAT?!" Sehun said as they looked at him, looking for the answer of the sudden question.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"Listen to this," Sehun the loudspeaker the phone and they could hear someone who play one note from violin.

"This is A low note, E note, B, and F!" Sehun announced.

"Then what does it mean?" Baekhyun blinked in confusion.

"She can use her index finger to create this note through violin because these note must be pushed by the only one, her left index finger!" Sehun concluded as they tried to load the info and tried to demonstrate it with his violin.

"IT WORKS!" They realized as Chaerin cheered happily.

"I'm so happy," Luhan said as he grinned.

"How can you do that?" Xiumin asked.

"I don't know either. I just wanted to play a twinkle song on the piano, tried harder and voila! It works!" Chaerin said through the call.

"Can we see it directly?" Jongdae asked.

"Sure! Just come!" Chaerin agreed as they high fived each other.

"Congratulation," Suho said.

"Kyung?" Chaerin's voice made them silent and stared at Kyung Soo.

"Wha-what?" Kyung Soo shocked to see the sudden silence.

"You must come too!" Chaerin said as the others grinned at Kyung Soo.

"Of course. Yah! Stop staring at me like that! It's creepy!" Kyung Soo protested as they laughed.

Chaerin laughed and ended the call as they smiled at each other.

"Thank you, God," Kyung Soo murmured as he smiled.

------

WARNING : This part chapter is presently presented by the duo, BaekYeol in order to help Chaerin getting her miracle again
Kyung Soo : Yah! Author! Give back my Chaerin!
Chanyeol : Let her be with us today until you all done! *winked to Baekhyun
Baekhyun : Kkaeb Song! XD

------

Ting tong!

"Hell... o?" Chaerin stopped when she only saw BaekYeol in front of her door.

"Wheres's everyone?" Chaerin asked confusely.

"We killed them all in order to cheer you up!" Chanyeol grinned.

"What the..."

"No no! Stop the crap out! They just went to get some snacks and groceries to make a fine dinner in your home!" Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol on the head.

"We're here to sing some songs to you while waiting!" Chanyeol showed his lovely guitar.

"I'm jealous of that guitar," Baekhyun whined.

"Guys," Chaerin let them stepped inside.

"Can you play guitar?" Baekhyun asked Chaerin.

"I actually try to play it before. I got basics in violin from guitar," Chaerin said.

"Really? Show us! Show us!" Chanyeol begged cutely.

Chaerin accepted the guitar and started playing melody version of Barney Theme Song only with her newly moved left index finger.

"Barney!" Chanyeol cheered as Chanwon came into the room.

"Chanyeol!"

"Chanwon!"

They both ran to hug like a long-lost brother while Baekhyun gasped at the sudden scene.

"Should I try to use my middle left finger?" Chaerin wondered as she tried to command that finger.

"How about gwiyomi song?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun's light bulb started to spark.

"Good idea!" Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey hey we should get a room but later okay," Chanyeol said as Chanwon blinked in surprise.

"Gross," Chaerin commented.

"Let's play the song," Chanyeol said.

"You have that kind of song?" Chanwon eyed Chanyeol.

Chaerin moved her both index fingers.

"2!" Baekhyun said as Chaerin tried to lift her middle fingers.

They went well until six and Chaerin stunned.

"WHA...."

"What?" Chanwon asked because he just paid attention to how cute they were.

"Let's do it again!" Baekhyun cheered.

Chanyeol started to do it but stopped out of the blue. Baekhyun looked at who Chanyeol stared at and his jaw hung open.

"Gwiyomi!" Chaerin ended the gwiyomi as three men stared at her, blankly.

"What?!" She protested.

"You don't realize?" Chanwon still loading the scene.

"You actually did gwiyomi well with both hands Chaerin!!!" Chanyeol screamed as he jumped along the living room.

"BOTH!" Baekhyun added and he danced along with Chanyeol.

Chanwon led Chaerin to the piano so she could see it herself.

"Play a Twinkle Song," Chanwon said.

Chaerin putted her hands and started playing. She stopped when she felt something weird.

"I don't know but I played it well," Chaerin said.

"It's because your hand recovered, Chaerin. Say hello to your left fingers."

"WHA... WHAT?!" Chaerin lifted her left hand and began to move the fingers.

"It's because of the Gwiyomi song!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol took Chaerin hand and examined it.

"Yah! Stop touching my sister!" Chanwon protested as Chaerin stared at her left hand.

"This is true right?" She nearly cried.

"Yeah," Chanwon answered.

"Congrats!" the derp duo cheered.

"Oh my GOD!" Chaerin ran to get her violin and began lifting it.

"I hope it works!" Chaerin grinned.

Chaerin played twinkle-twinkle little stars as the warming up and she still couldn't believe that she was now playing her violin. She led out the new song, Traumerei.

"Hey I heard this before," Chanyeol thought.

"So you're the one who played this!" Baekhyun clapped his hands.

"This a very delightful miracle!" Chanwon exclaimed.

"Let's keep this as a secret!" Baekhyun suggested.

"Like trolling our best friend?" Chanyeol doubted.

"Just trolling one person," Baekhyun winked and Chanyeol got it right away.

"I'm in! It's Kyung Soo right?!" Chanwon shouted as they high fived each other.

"Oh my God these dorkies. But its a good idea!!!" Chaerin jumped along with them.

-------

Author's note : I know this is ridiculous! hahaaha I just laughed out loud while writing this but you know that sometimes miracle comes out in an unexpected way like this! Oh I hope you forgive me for these changes of mood hahaha... Love you readers and subbies and upvoters without you I'm nothing! <3  XOXO ;)